Cuddle Buddies

You wake up before the shape shifter does. You soon realize Camilo has wrapped his arms around your stomach cuddling you in his sleep. You try to get out of bed without waking him up but fail. "Y/N mi amor.." Camilo says tired "Come back to bed" Camilo groans out pulling you back to him. His face rests in the crook of your neck. You can feel his warm breath on you comforting but exciting at the same time. "Can we skip breakfast?" You whisper ask Camilo, he nods agreeing to skip. "Dolores could you get those two boys I wouldn't want Camilo and his friend to miss breakfast." Abuela says. "Sure abbuela." Dolores states getting out of her chair and walking into the house. Dolores knocks on Camilos door. No answer. "Camilo!, Y/N!" She calls. "Guys breakfast is ready abuela is waiting on you two!" She gets annoyed and opens the door the see you two cuddlings. She goes wide eyed and quickly shuts the door. She rushes to go tell everyone what she just saw "Dolores where Y/N and Camilo?" Abuela asks. "They where cuddling!" Dolores exclaims with a cheeky smile on her face. Isabela chuckles "How cute" Isabela says softly "I knew it!" Mirabel says "We should get them to be a couple" Lusia suggests "haha! my brother has a boyfriend!" Antonio laughs.

***

"Good morning amor" Camilo says to you. "Morning?, Camilo its 2pm" You say. "...Gooood evening amor" Camilo says back. You shake your head with a grin on your face.