•Chapter five•

~Bloody Mary~

_____________________________

Sam gasped awake from another nightmare, dean was shaking him, calling his name.

Sam sat up and looked around, seeing Dean and August in the drivers seat.

August was standing up on deans leg, holding herself up on the window, reaching for the birds that flew by. Dean keep this hands on her legs to keep her from flipping herself out of the car window.

"I take it I was having a nightmare?" Sam spoke up, asking his brother.

"Yeah, another one." Dean nodded.

"Hey, at least I got some sleep." Sam stated.

"Yeah, you know sooner or later, we're gonna talk about this." Dean told him, pulling august away from the window, and rolling it back up.

August made a noise as if she was yelling at Dean for taking the outside away from her.

Dean made the noise back to her.

"Don't get lippy." He told her.

Sam chuckled a little.

Nine months old and she already had deans attitude.

"Are we here?" Sam asked his brother.

"Yep. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio." Dean said, gasping at August, making her give a toothy grin.

Sam picked up the newspaper on the dash, looking at it and seeing the picture of the guy Dean had circled.

"What do you think really happened to this guy?" He asked.

"That's what we're gonna find out." Dean stated.

"Dean, are you sure we should take her in here?" Sam asked his brother.

"Sam, I'm not gonna leave her out here, it'll get too cold!" Dean stated.

"Dean, it's a morgue." Sam said.

"Dude, she's nine months old, it's not like she'll remember anything anyways, that is, if she even sees anything." Dean shrugged, "Let's go, get her carrier, would you?" He picked August up, and got out of the car, Sam following him.

Sam got Augusts carrier out of the backseat, and met dean behind the impala with it.

Sam held up the carrier while Dean laid August in it, buckling her in.

"Alright." Dean chuckled, ruffling the bit of curly brown hair on Augusts head.

~~~

Sam and Dean entered a room, Morgue 144.

"Hey." A man sitting at a desk spoke up to them.

"Hey." Dean smiled.

"Can I help you?" The man asked them.