The side of him I never ever want to see!

Hey guys sorry took so long to update but a lots been going on at the moment so I couldn't seem to find time to write so please vote and comment :)

Maddi's p.o.v

I wondered through town, Mason had gone running off this morning saying he had something planned for tonight.

"Morning Maddi love what can I get you today?" Asked Mr.pennyworth the sweet shop owner.

"Hmmm strawberry bombom please" I said

He tipped 100gramms of bomboms onto the weighing scales making the sugar coated strawberry bites of heaven gently make the pitter patter sounds as they fell into the scales. He handed me the bag of bomboms and I smiled and thanked him before heading to the beach to find Tee.

"TEE!" I called walking over to her

"Hey Hun oh bomboms nice" she grabbed one and popped it in her mouth chewing triumphantly.

"NO!NO" I jumped on her back.

she gave me an evil smirk before running into the sea.

"Don't you dare!" I scremed jumping on her back and running over the rocks.

I stopped dead in my tracks. I heard a blood curdling scream. I ran following the screaming until I saw what I never ever thought I'd see.

"JESSE!" I snarled shifting and jumping to sheild the small girl Jesse had been snarling and growling at.

I couldn't believe this! How could Jesse do this again after what happened with me and him..... I thought he'd learnt his lesson. His angry face softened but it was his eyes jet black..... He was about to kill a little girl yet get showed no emotion.

"She's a danger to the pack, to you, to us" that word us how could he expect an us after this.

"Oh so I was a danger to was I? If you'd killed me would life have been better?" I growled

He stood still, frozen.

"We'll answer me!" I snapped harshly

He looked straight into my eyes and tried to Link his thoughts to mine but I wouldn't allow it, he wasn't getting in my head again.

"If I'd have killed you life wouldn't be worth living" he chocked finally.

I lunged at him knocking him to the hard ground. He growled playfully thinking this was sexual.

"I'm not gonna have sex with you!" I growled snapping my teeth inches from his face.

"Go on try and kill her! But you will have to tear me to shreds to"

He didn't move, didn't even blink.

"So want to try it now?" I asked

He shook his head and ran off.

Little girl's p.o.v

I was still trembling even when he was gone. That girl, the one who'd saved me she went from wolf to human..... Wolf to human.

Maddi's p.o.v

I shifted back and my eyes locked with hers, I felt something some strong emotion, like a connection with her. I looked at her cute button nose and amber eyes, her blonde bouncy curly hair and her petite frame.... She didn't look familiar but I still felt like I knew her, like I'd seen her before but where?

Hey ok I'm evil cliffhanger and short chapter I've been going through a lot at the moment and it really got on top of me also the bitch (sorry about language) writers block has been staying with me but finally gone so I will be writing some more this weekend :) hope you like and please vote and comment it means so much

Stay amazing <3