A monster or so I thought

dedicated to tee7467 she's so kind check out her book it's amazing and Matt lanter is in it and he's sooooo yummy :) if your not her fan seriously why the heck not she's amazing new Internet buddy seriously check her out!!

Maddi's p.o.v

whatever that thing was, I quickly decided i'm not staying to find out. I couldn't take my eyes away from the clearing, terrified that what that that the thing would come back into sight.

I ran my hands over the leaves without looking back, I slowly stepped backwards..... Until suddenly I felt something that wasn't leaves, It felt like-like fur. I heard a low growling and turned around to see a big black wolf glaring at me.

Instincts took over.

I got down to his level and locked eyes with him, his black gruel eyes seemed to soften. I felt my legs feel weak until they were no longer human legs. I stared down to be greated with a pair of paws.... wait paws. The black wolf shifted into human form and I shifted naturally with him.

"Maddi? how did you find me? It's so good to see you" he said "D-dad?" I mumbled.

He nodded.

"N-no your a monster, a killer"

I screamed turning and running as fast as possible. I saw a mix of wolves and humans staring at me but I didn't stop I couldn't. I climbed across the rocks, scrambling down into a cave like area but I was stopped by a snarling beast. A massive grey and brown wolf blocked the path.

"I don't like nosy humans finding out are secret so I'll just have to deal with you" he growled inching closer.

I backed up pressing my back against the rocky wall. I couldn't run he'd catch me easily and my mouth wouldn't form the words to tell him I wasn't an outsider.

"Any last words stupid human" he spat grinning.

he launched himself at me putting his full force on me to keep me from getting up.

"HELP!" I screamed

he growled showing me everyone of his pearly killer teeth and they didn't look happy at all.

"GET OFF HER!" A black stunning wolf growled appearing from thin air.

The black wolf was stunning he didn't look anything like dad, His baby blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

"I SAID GET OFF!" he snarled lunging at the grey/ brown wolf

"I don't have to listen to you!" the grey wolf spat.

"I'm soon to be your alpha and you shall obey me!" He said proudly

"Yes mason" He snarled reluctantly before padding off.