That kiss that girl my love for her

hey guys so this chapter is kind of the kisses from Jesse and Masons perspective and what it meant to them and just how they felt I just felt like I should have gone into my depth about there feelings in the last chapter so I'm doing it in this one kind of anyway.

Jesse's p.o.v

I'd decided to make my move even though I knew Mason wouldn't be to happy. I knew Mason would feel it if he loved her he'd feel a sharp aching pain in his heart..... maybe then they'd brake up and she'd be free. Is it so wrong of me to want that. I had a bit of a rep as a heartbraker but I wasn't..... was I? Ok so I'd dated a few girls I'd never asked any of them to be my mate and they just I don't know but I didn't get that lustful spark I get whenever I see Maddi. So I wanted him to know he hadn't won her!

She kissed me back I felt it but then she ran off. She ran off to be with Mason and that was like a kick in the teeth and every other part of my body.

I ran after her but she was fast... to fast she must have been desperate to see him. I followed her as best I could but then I lost her all together, in more ways than one. I felt that sharp ache like pain in my heart with meant she kissed Mason and it wasn't short like our kiss!

Mason's p.o.v

When she said those words those two precious words Kiss me! I didn't even question her I just did I wondered if this was hurting Jesse. I felt bad if it was but then again he'd kissed her not caring about me. I knew exactly what he was doing he was staking his first claim to her. I should explain you must do three things for a girl to properly become your mate and she must allow you or agree to it. You Ask her to be your mate, Kiss her and Mate with her so by kissing her he was telling me he intended to make her his and that made me so angry.... Not because he wanted her because if it's what she wanted i'd let her be with him but because he'd decided just to claim her and she wasn't a toy! She was beautiful, breath taking and independent, from the first day coming her she'd never needed showing round she'd rather explore and find things herself and she hated custard slices because they were to sticky and strange but she loved rosy apples and just about anything from the sweet shop. She liked to run her fingers over all the different jars until after 15 minutes she'd finally decide, trying a new one every time we went there. Did he even know anything about her did he know that she hated horrors and loved Disney, pixar and any kiddie movie.... Did he know she loved brother bear and the big bang theory? Did he know she loved sheldon's quirky ways did he know her like I did and did he want to?