Chapter 19. 1:02 am

Now loading

Now loading...

We laughed as we let the wind dry all the water off of us before making our way back onto the closed boardwalk.

I'm not going to lie...

There was somthing about walking on a closed boardwalk that didn't seem right.

"So you'll be at my house tomorrow, right?" He asked

"Oh of course, I wouldn't want to miss this" I smiled at him.

"Okay good"

I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

The way his dimples show when he smiles.

The way his eyes light up

The way he bits and licks his lips

I could go on and on.

"You need a ride?" I asked as we entered the parking lot. There was only two cars. Mine and a security guys car.

"That would be great" he smiled. I unlocked the car and we both got it.

Sams pov

The car ride was mostly silent. I kept glancing over at her. Seeing one of her legs pulled into her chest while the other was on the gas peddle. She drove very fast and fearless. As if we were the only ones on the road. I mean there were only a few cars out Because I looked at the car lock and it read 1:02 am.

I looked down at her hand seeing it was resting on her thigh. I hesitantly and slowly intertwine our fingers together. I saw her glance down at our hands and press her lips together, hiding a small smile.

I couldn't help but softly kiss the back of her hand. She kept looking over at me with an amused smile.

☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

I get out of the car and make my way to the drivers side. She rolls her window down and rest her arms on the car door.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I say.

"See ya" y/n smiles. I lean down at her height and attached our lips for a few seconds before pulling away and giving her one last way wave. I quietly opened and closed the front door, making sure not to wake my mom, brother or grandpa. I watched her start the car and drive out of the drive way threw the door window with a sigh.