Chapter 24. Basically a good kid

Now loading

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Now loading...

"God, I can't believe I was such an idiot" Sam sighed, running his fingers threw his hair.

"You weren't an idiot" I say, crawling across the bed and sitting next to him "I mean it did make sense...at the time"

"But I was wrong and now my mom hates me"

I wrap my arm around his shoulders, bringing his head to rest on my shoulder

"She doesn't hate you" I whispered.

"Now we have to find the real, head vampire" Sam said looking over at me. My fingers graze the side of his face before I connected our lips together. His fingers hooked round the belt straps off my jeans and pulled me onto his lap, very slowly. His tough then bit my bottom lip softly, but made a soft moan escape my lips.

"Your adorable" he grinned against my lips.

He seemed to look over to his right Because he disconnected our lips and yelled in fear, pushing me off of him and behind him at the same time.

"I wish Grandpa would to stop giving me these" he sighed as he got up from the bed and carried the stuffed animal to his closet.

Just when things were getting good

My head snapped over to the window when I saw Michael climbing into the room

"Jesus!" I yelled, jumping off the bed

"It's okay, I know who I am now Sam" Michael heavily breathed. Sam slowly made his way over to me and intertwined our hands

"Don't kill us mike. I'm basically a good kid, so just, don't kill me"

"We can help you" I said

"Exactly, just tell us who the head vampire is. We thought it was max but we were wrong. Just work with me, you'll be okay"

Micheal just looked at us both trying to catch his breath

"Micheal!" A girls voice yelled form outside. My eyes furrowed at the unfamiliar voice "Michael!"

The three of us push open the window and look down at the ground...

Falling for ya | The Lost Boys- 𝑆.𝐸जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें