Epilogue

"You look so beautiful pumpkin" my dad says as he comes over and hugs me.

It was my wedding day, again, but this time it was happening and I was marrying the man I love and who loves me.

"And you look just like a princess" he says as he bends down to greet Esther who was wearing a white dress and a white flower grown.

Esther was now 2 years old already, and it broke my heart at how fast she was growing. She was turning more and more like Riccardo every day, she wanted to boss everyone around and she always got what she wanted. I didn't want her to grow up spoiled so I made it clear to everyone that she can get treats for good work and toys mostly on birthdays and Christmas. Of course she gets toys and stuff a lot more than just on holidays but at least she doesn't get everything right after crying about how much she wants it.

She was a daddy's girl that's for sure, she would always run to him and almost never leave his side and sometimes I felt like and outsider with my own daughter.

"Are you ready?" My thoughts get interrupted as Bella asks Esther.

"Yes, aunty Bella" she says in her cute little voice.

I convinced Riccardo to do a first look before the ceremony but what he doesn't know that he will actually see Esther not me and I was so excited to see his reaction.

Riccardo's POV:

It was my wedding day, I couldn't believe I was actually getting married. But I wanted nothing more to make Haley a Lucarelli and my wife.

"Come on man, you have to go see your wife" Dante says as I have to do this first look thing that Haley wanted to do so bad and I let her have it as it was her big day and I wanted it to be perfect for her.

We walk out on a little porch by the house and I had to stand with my back towards the house as the photographer was taking photos.

"Turn around" I hear my sisters voice and I turn around to see my little princess dressed up like a real princess.

"I wasn't expecting you my princess" I say as I squat down as she walks toward me.

"You look pretty daddy" she says as she hugs me and makes my heart melt this girl has me wrapped around her finger even more than her mom did and I would do anything to see a smile on her face.

"You look like a princess" I say.

"Turn around show me your dress" I say as she starts to twirl making me so happy to be her dad.

"Wow you're very beautiful" I say and she comes to hug me again and I pick her up.

I cuddle Esther as she looks around the place and then my eyes meet my soon to be wife. She looked stunning, the white dress looked so elegant yet so simple. The little flower crown that Esther was wearing matched her dress.