𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐. 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

Thursday, cry day

Thursday, cry day.

"In this curse, I'll be okay, no pain, no pain, yeah
Amidst these lies, dive into the present"
- blessed-cursed, enhypen

JinRin

The hospital surely doesn't give off any sort of hospitality. The smell, accompanied by the stiff and quiet air, only made JinRin shut her eyes even more.

The cold shivers down the spine, made her wonder if she truly made the rational decision.

"What am I gonna do now..." the girl heaved a frustrated sigh.

The girl was still in her bed, rewinding the circumstances she had placed herself in.

There was no turning back.

This is the future.

But is this what she expected?

Mrs Kang took a sit beside of her, after she said she was going to give the two best friend space. She still came back either ways and JinRin knew it was coming.

Call it her intuition but everyone in their mid 50s are always stubborn, they don't give up that easily and it's a fact not an opinion.

"Hi JinRin... I know I may not be the person you want to talk to the most but I have something to tell you" Mrs Kang chuckled awkwardly as she shuffled her feet.

JinRin tilted her head to the left, only to be met with the person she was expecting, but least wanted to face.

"Hi Mrs Kang, do you need anything else?" The girl smiled weakly, looking up to Mrs Kang.

The elder woman kept her head down whilst placing her hands on the frame of JinRin's bed.
Her expression stood firm, eyes swarmed with regret.

JinRin frowned upon her expression.
What was going on?

Silence only followed which made JinRin extremely stunned and confused.

"Mrs Kang.. it's fine. You have already apologised.. you don't have to take full responsibility for what had happened1–"

JinRin bit her lips, cautious of her every word. She didn't want to sound harsh to someone who just wanted to do good and make amends.

"No it's not that. Sewon is my responsibility I didn't took care of her well.. I should have known something was up, I guess I shouldn't have trusted her that easily" Mrs Kang finally spoked, sighing in the process.

"I understand you don't want me to be here right now but there's something you have to know"
She trailed off, placing a piece of paper in front of the hospital bed.

It was a plain piece of paper, slightly crumpled at the sides but it still looked fresh and untouched.

It looked rather innocent.