𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎. 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥

It's been a month since I last updated.. sorry for the wait :(

Wednesday, evening shadows deepened into blue and purple

"I fall into a fantasy and get eaten again, I'm guilty of stagnant love " -Blind for love, ab6ix

After the series of events, both teenagers knew better than to stay back for their weekly 'Tuesday' tuitions.

The tension in the air was too much to handle.
The actions spoke for themselves, as after that fateful day, none of them spoke to one another. It was an obvious sign to never bring up the topic ever again.

But someone was missing out on everything, since she wasn't part of any of the unfolded drama.

JinRin's mind went haywire when she tried to absorb all the new found happenings. The overwhelming drama just added salt to the wound.

Imagine this. You stood amongst a crowd of people who you know, chatting incessantly about incoherent information which you are just being exposed to.

An outlier you might say.
That is why JinRin decided to take the risky road like she always does and try to get things right.

Not delaying any further, the delirious girl grabbed her phone and messaged the first person that came to her mind.

The person who she was most bewildered about.

She felt as if what she knew about the person.. was simply all a lie.

Just like the deep sea, JinRin was the bubble floating on the surface, standing no chance in diving further down to find out more.

Na Jaemin

Hi just to confirm
if you wish to make up for the previous tuition lesson that we have missed?

While waiting for the response, JinRin realised that her supposed schoolmates weren't the only ones who needed to get things straight.

She has completely forgotten about something, though it has been bugging her ever since she knew that reality is no longer far from reach.

Throwing herself on the bed, JinRin pondered about her life.

She didn't want to exaggerate on the circumstance she was currently being glued to but it felt like a k-drama.

Whereby the protagonist loses everything in her life but gains twice of what she has at first, as if it was a gift from god.

JinRin wants nothing like that.
If she could ever summon a genie, she would only ask to grant the two wishes out of the three.
For one reason, to save up the wish for the future.

Not being a greedy person, all she wants is a happy family and to have peace.

But can those things really come true?
It's fiction after all.

JinRin can't possibly make an escape plan on a search to find her mother despite her hatred towards her wasted father.

The girl mumbled to herself, voice of determination filling up the void that once occupied her heart,
" right.. after all not everything can be solved.. it really isn't reality if that is- "

A familiar notification abruptly interrupted her speech, followed by her phone lighting up.

Na Jaemin

Na Jaemin:
I'm fine with that, thank you for remembering

Is 4pm today alright for you?

Nope I'm free then

Okay, see you later

Eyeing the messages suspiciously, Jaemin seemed weirdly calm? A total contrast of the version JinRin witnessed that day.

JinRin did not see that coming at all.
Her heart shook with a foreign feeling.

How could someone change into someone so different in just a snap of the finger?

She could not bring herself to believe that the person who was standing there and then, was actually her student.

The student who stumbled precariously on his steps, the student whose handwriting was neater than any guy she has seen
and the student who smiles as warm as hot cocoa...

Even god can believe that a devil had possessed him and taken over his soul then.

JinRin mustered all the courage she had and got ready for the 'long-awaited' tuition session.

Chaewon can never know about what JinRin was feeling or else the cold-eyed girl would get laughed at for the rest of her life.

Another shocking discovery indeed. JinRin, the poker-faced kid who does not talk to anyone, is scared of some clumsy dude? Sounds hilarious doesn't it?

Even the teacher would have thought that this was a joke.

JinRin stepped out of her suffocating house and looked around the happy faces that scattered around her village.

Thinking twice,  she might have made the wrong decision on agreeing to this... and sending the text message.

Great. Her first time trying her best to initiate a conversation online turned out to be another mistake.

It might also be her fault that her intuition of bad luck is looming near.