𝙗 𝙤 𝙣 𝙪 𝙨 𝙣 𝙤 . 2

Prompt: Y/n sending love letters to you (the readers)

[SECOND PERSON]

"I'm breaking up with you" You slid over some paper to his side of the table.

"I don't think it's working out" You look out the window as he scanned the papers you gave him.

"I'm not following—"

"It's not you, it's me. And that's the truth"

He looked at you with a face full of judgment, his eye subtly twitching to your idiocy.

He ignored your previous statement and lifted up the papers you gave him to face it back in your direction.

"What I don't understand is—why did you give me a McDonald's kids menu?" He deadpanned.

"I wanted to know what you wanted for lunch. Considering how much a baby you were, I snagged a McDonald's kids menu"

By now Sukuna had a visible tick mark on his forehead.

"And what's this about you dumping me?"

"I found another." You wiped away some fake tears that had glitter for some reason.

"And that is. . . . . Who exactly?"

"Your brother lmao" He punched the wall beside him to signify that he did not approve of you dating his brother.

"I'm jaykaying. I got a marriage proposal in the mail accompanied by a PS5."

"And you're dumping me because of a PS5?"

"Any smart person would do that"

"Who is this person anyways??"

"Idk, some reader on wattpad"

". . . . . . .  What do you mean, some reader on wattpad?"

"I don't know either. But I've been receiving mail for the past 10 months. All of them consist of saying how madly in love they are of me, or asking for my hand in marriage." You explained as you placed a heavy box full of letters onto the table.

"What's more surprising is that they're not only from one person."

"What the fuck."

"Are you really gonna leave me just because they gave you a PS5??"

"If it makes you feel better I'd leave you even if they gave me a pickle or something, doesn't take much to win my heart tbh." He threw the box in your direction as you dodged it.

"Let's write them letters!!"

"Man, fuck you"

"Later. But right now I wanna send them a reply, but the only content of the letter I'm gonna send are cringy 2013 pick up lines from tumblr."

"Y'know what? Fine, okay, whatever, I wanna see where this goes."

"Dear reader, are you trash? Because I'd like to pick you up on a date." You wrote down on a piece of paper and glued an outdated meme on it.

"Next one. Hey reader, words cannot describe how beautiful you are. But numbers can. 1/10." Then you proceeded to draw a discombobulated dick on the corner.

"That wasn't even a pick up line."

"You expect me to be nice to all of them?"

"Hola reader, did you fart? Because you blew me away." You laughed because you're funny then slapped on a scratch and sniff sticker that smelled like camel.

"Have mercy on them."

"Gay horses"

"Wassuh Shawty, are those space pants? Because your ass is out of this world"

"You're not gonna add anything to the letter?"

"Why? Do you wanna add something to it?"

"Googly eyes. Litter googly eyes all over this letter"

"Now we're talking" You grabbed the glue and he started to stick googly eyes all over the page.

"Next one."

"Should you at least write a decent an sincere letter?"

"And then write down the phone number of a homeless shelter? I like where this is going."

"My beloved reader, I love you so much it hurts me physically. I don't even know you, but I know our love is real. We're basically romeo and juliet but we won't die, and I don't know literature. Anyways, that's all. Call me 6969-420-6969" Then you drowned the page with Gojo's Versace perfume. You didn't know why he had that.

"This isn't a serious and decent letter though"

"IT IS! I BET SHAKESPEARE IS PUNCHING THE AIR RN."

You then continued to write 400 more letters but you got lazy half way through and just sent the remaining with emo shrek pictures.

"You weren't really gonna dump me, were you?"

"Unless someone handed me a pickle, I'd leave you in a heart beat."

"I hate you."

"We both know that's not true"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝘆/𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿.

𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗼.

𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ~💎

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧(𝗿. 𝘀𝘂𝗸𝘂𝗻𝗮. 𝗷𝗷𝗸.) 🎉