𝙚 𝙡 𝙪 𝙙 𝙞 𝙘 𝙖 𝙩 𝙚

elu·ci·date

\i-ˈlü-sə-ˌdāt\

verb

: to make (something that is hard to understand) clear or easy to understand

(𝗽𝗹𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮/𝗻 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀)

[SECOND PERSON]

"SUKUNA CATCH!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" He screamed as he caught the object you were throwing. He saw that I was a dead rat and threw it back onto your face.

"BITCH MY MOUTH WAS OPEN!" You screamed at him.

"WHY THE FUCK WAS YOUR MOUTH OPEN?!"

"AWE SICK, I CAN TASTE THE OSTEOPOROSIS."

"Don't you mean leptospirosis?" Yuuji commented in the background as he took note of your confusion between the two.

"IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT." He yelled at you before you ran to the bathroom to brush your mouth. Possibly bleach it too.

"Y'all are too chaotic for your own good." Yuuji stood by the door way.

"Noh eu to ith yeth?" You tried to speak while brushing your teeth.

"THAT'S MY TOOTHBRUSH!!" Sukuna yelled once again.

You gargled and spit before answering him.

"You really think I'm not dragging you in this? If I have rat breath then so do you."

. . . .

"This bitch."

"Catch me if you can, darling~~ your barbie underwear collection is looking cute." You waved a piece of cloth around before dashing off into the halls.

"Mother fucker, my damn brother put that in there and you know it!!" You boyfriend got up from his sitting position and ran after you, almost tripling on the dead rat.

Yuuji was left there confused. Barbie underwear??

He opened his brother's drawer and saw pink, glitter, princess, and regular barbie boxers.

The boy dropped down onto the floor and began to laugh. This wasn't his work, but someone else's for sure.

He took a piece and waved it around, running after the two of you.

"Bro!! I never put these in there! You wanna match with me? I got spongebob!" Yuuji teased.

This was going to be one hell of a sleepover.

。☆○o。..:*:..

"Chips? You want chips? Wait, I've also got milk. You want some milk right?" You shoved random pieces of food up Sukuna's face.

"What am I supposed to do with milk and chips?"

"Eat them. But I've found a discovery so shocking it might just blow your mind."

"And this discovery is?"

You gave him a blank face and went somewhere else, possibly the kitchen. He sighed in annoyance and left you alone while he did his own things.

The assumed you were going to hit him with something. But when he hear the blender being turned on for a whole minute before it was turned off again.

He assumed you were hungry and made something.

He turned around to see that you were pouring a mix of something inside a cup.

You topped it with whip cream and added a metal straw.