𝙤 𝙧 𝙩 𝙝 𝙤 𝙙 𝙤 𝙭

or·tho·dox

\ˈȯr-thə-ˌdäks\

adjective

: accepted as true or correct by most people : supporting or believing what most people think is true

: accepting and closely following the traditional beliefs and customs of a religion

: of or relating to the Orthodox Church

[SECOND PERSON]

"That's my finger."

"No."

"But—"

"No."

After showing Sukuna the weird object you found, he had been tailing you nonstop. He says he just wanted to see it, reminisce on the good ol' days. But you had a gut feeling that he was going to eat it.

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No." You chanted while running down the school hallways, student council members have long given up and stopped scolding you.

"I just want to see it."

"No."

"Can I at least—"

"You wanna hear it in spanish? Noh—"

"Why won't you let me near it?!" He snapped. The two of you grew dead silent, and for the first time in your relationship with him the atmosphere was tense.

"It's MY finger! Why do I need your permission for something that is clearly mine?"

"I know you want to be a curse again." Your face grew serious. Something he is not used to seeing.

"You got a problem with that?" He glared, his eyes filled with malice.

With a nervous gulp you answered him.

"Yeah, I have a massive problem with that." You started walking backwards slowly.

"I like the human Sukuna better." You smiled at him.

"But if you want to have it so bad you'd have to get through me first. Get rid of me or something, because I'm not staying here to see you fuck up the world all over again." 

The two of you stared at each other for a dead second, before the faculty room door was opened and your teacher came prancing towards you.

"I've seen your pictures last weekend~ They were really cu—" He stopped talking and saw the finger on your hand.

"(Y/n)-chan. . . . Do you know what that is?" He asked you in a hushed and calm tone, slowly closing the faculty door.

This only alerted you even more. You thought jujutsu sorcerers were long gone.

"That finger you have on your hand. . ." He approached you as you backed away in return.

Clearly there are still some sorcerers lingering around. In a state of panic you jumped out the window.

The two boys who saw you do that rushed to the scene, and made sure if you made it down okay.

They didn't see you though. You have completely disappeared.

For a moment, Sukuna's heart dropped. Were you going to disappear and he has to find you all over again? Then he thought about that last statement you just said. He'd have to get rid of you if he wants his finger back.

He doesn't want you to disappear again. With a heaved out sigh, he decided to give up on the finger.

So much for being a curse again right? You're too much of a pain in the ass. The finger is not worth it anymore.