It's all My fault.

The God of Time, who took a liking to the boy with scars, and may or may not have wanted them to be companions, or rather wanting someone like the scarred boy on his life. He cannot be too kind either; for that, Humans and gods aren't supposed to befriend each other or to the contrary to meet one another.

You see, People from the living world would just assume, that Gods, are living the most carefree life imaginable, all stars and Rainbows. Well- too bad they're fucking wrong. Every single god out there had been a human and then went through some shit and then boom <3 ended up becoming a god figure. 

It wasn't by choice either. and trust the man, it was a painful process. He is not going to even think about going through that again- Nope. Never. 

It's not like he doesn't have anyone in his palace, He already has many friends, those who he met because of his family businesses. Hell, everywhere he turns, he would had atleat two to five people throwing smiles at him.

But he knows, those smiles were all fake. It's filled with expectations rather than love. He wasn't blind. He knows, every single one of them would only approach him if he's needed. only one of those beliefs who wants to use him to achieve their goals. He's seen too much of that to be mistaken.  

One thing's for sure, He wants a friend.

not only just a friend, but one whom he can trust with his boundaries. And He's satisfied that he had found one now. 

Hanagaki Takemichi.

.

.

.

"Hanagaki~sama"

...Ok- this is creepy. Where is that sound 

"You cannot leave, remember?"