Chapter 01 (-The time-)

Sometimes life has a cruel sense of humor, Giving you the thing you always wanted At the worst time possible. Whether it is wealth or freedom, It is a cruel rule of Time. 

What can I say? Time Doesn't like to get bored that easily. Simply letting something happen With no ups and downs? heh- simply pathetic.

Maybe, That is the reason why all of this had happened to him. Everyone called him their 'Friend', 'Cry baby Hero', 'Partner'. Nothing but as a substitute for the things they're missing. Nothing but a black hole, To consume whatever came to it. Nothing but a thing that's been neglected for its entire life. Nothing but a mere weak soul. Nothing but a kid with no love to look up to. Nothing but for their light and their hope. 

The Time came across this thing. Of course, it's not going to let it slither away just like that. It, itself will start a new story to it. A 'new beginning' Where in reality, it's just an 'Ending'. It's going to be a lovely show to the time. After all, It is a Cruel thing. Coming across it will either be a blessing waiting for a downfall, or a downfall waiting for a blessing. It would come up as a Gift that could turn into a curse at any given moment. And at that moment, We'd only be the players in its game; Not knowing whether we'll survive or not.

Playing with the Time can lead you to serious consequences, that you'll have to face whether to your liking or not. It would be the terrifying justice of the Time; you can call it a black hole, once you've stepped in? you can never return. An everlasting circle of events, Playing with your sanity. would make you wish to never be born, never existed. Some may say It's a 'journey', Sure- but 'a journey of the lost'. A journey that would lead you to nowhere but Pure emptiness, no one to turn to, no one to be there for you.

So, Imagine if this Time has lent a chance to someone. A mere Human, with no power nor love. Many would've guessed it already, and yes, this will be the game of time, Which it hadn't done in a very long time. 'heh- This is going to be fun~'; The Time's thoughts, not mine.

.

.

.

***

"It's time for you to be selfish as well. don't you think so human?~"

"The human that I've chosen to believe cannot be hurt by anyone;  for that, you've passed the test, and I can finally make a move in the game."

***

.

.

.

.