Chapter 02 (-Where he was, Where No one was there with him-)

There was nothing but pain, as Takemichi saw Mikey still hitting him. The punches were non-stop, and At that moment the only thing that crossed his mind was, Mikey, 's still hitting him?  Because that was logical to think of a situation like this, wasn't it? 

He wanted to look up to his eyes, but all he could see were Empty eyes. His eyes looked as if there wasn't anything in the place where it should've been- as if some kid just drew a black circle with some crayons in there- as If there was nothing but a hole staring through him. 

The curly-blonde had lost count of how many times he had gotten hit, but by how dizzy he felt- he knew that it was much more than he could take. There was a ringing at the back of his head, and his head felt as if it had been stuffed with cotton. His Eyelids felt so heavy.

He knew, that there were others around them- watching them- watching Mikey as he landed hits over and over again, never letting him take a break. Takemichi wondered at that moment why no one was moving to stop Mikey? When he had tried to save all of them, putting his life on the line to just protect them and their futures... why was there no one beside him now?

His eyes drifted to the side, as he looked at everyone that stood there- frozen.

oh.

oh.

Even though it was Mikey who was on top of him, with every punch that blocked his vision- he changed to those that Takemichi failed.

 One second, Mikey faded away to Baji, before Hinata, Chifuyu, Emma, Izana, Draken... and so on. He felt his lips twitch, as he thought about how funny it was- that the person that he had wanted to save the most was going to kill him once again.

 Right- Takemichi was dying... again...He blinked slowly, and stared at the clearing grey sky.

.

.

.

''Takamichi, please save everyone.

 Save Hinata,

 Save Draken,

 Save Baji,

 Save Kazutora, 

Save Mikey,

 Save Souya,

 Save Mitsuya, 

Save Naoto, 

Toman's founding members are my treasure, Mikey and Toman, I'm leaving them in your hands...

 I leave Baji-san's and Toman's will to you, partner. I'll do all I can do 

It's over, all my life I have been suffering...Please... save me,

 Please take care of Mikey, okay?

 You are my pride... 

I leave the princess of Brahman to you,

Our crybaby hero,

 Takamichi, tell this to Mikey... I've done, all I can do... I'm dying. You saved me, so I'll gladly put my life on the line for you... Please take care of Mikey.