Harry hurt

A request from @_livesforthememory_
(A/N: I have no idea if any of this info is correct for a torn acl, I've never known someone to do that, so just go along with it for the sake of this story😜)

Harry's POV

I groaned and turned off my alarm. Why did we agree to wake up so early again? We finally had a day where we didn't have anything to do except for a concert tonight so we all agreed to wake up early and go eat something good for breakfast.
With a sigh, I rolled out of my warm and comfy bed and got dressed. Then I slowly walked down the stairs and met all of the boys downstairs.
"Morning Haz!" Liam greeted.
"Morning." I mumbled.
"Looks like someone finally decided to grace us with his presence." Louis joked.
I playfully rolled my eyes.
The boys knew all to well that I was not a morning person whatsoever so they loved picking on me.
"Whatever, let's just go eat." I said, biting back my growing smile.

***************

We got back to our rented house after eating a very large breakfast, and then immediately crashed on the couch. We decided to put on a movie to watch just to fill in some time until our concert. Of course, we only managed five minutes into the movie before we all fell asleep. Anyways, a couple hours later we all wake up and realize it's time to head to sound check. We gather our things and climb in the van.

"Five minutes to showtime!" A guys yells. I smile. This was going to be a great concert, I could just feel it.
Soon enough, we were all running onto the stage, fans screaming in delight.
"How are we doing tonight!" I yell in the microphone. That was something we always did right before our first song. We got the fans hyped up.
We started singing, enjoying every second of tonight. As usual after halfway through the show, Louis and Liam started their water fights. Sometimes I feel like the fans enjoys watching that more than the actual concert.
They continued to throw water on each other as our next song began.
"The story of my life!" I sang as I was running down the stage. Unfortunately, I didn't see the large puddle of water below me and I slipped and fell. I hit the ground with a thud and everything was a blur from there. My vision was swimming and I couldn't concentrate on anything. Suddenly, I felt this searing pain in my right knee. I fought tears that were forming in my eyes and I was biting back a scream. The pain never left. Eventually,the boys noticed that I had yet to get up and came by my side.
"Harry, are you okay?" Niall whispered.
I shook my head no as I continued to force back tears.

Niall's POV

Harry shook his head no. I motioned to the boys to keep the show going while I got Paul to help me get Harry backstage. Paul carefully picked him up and carried him to a small couch we had backstage. By the time the tour medic came, Harry had tears pouring down his face.
"Alright Harry, I'm just going to gently place this ice pack on your knee, okay?" She said gently.
Harry nodded. She slowly lowered the ice pack onto his knee but as soon as it made contact he flinched and let out a loud sob. She tried again, this time succeeding.
"There's really nothing I can do. He needs to be taken to a hospital to have a proper examination on his knee." She said.
Paul and I nodded, looking down at Harry. He was still letting a few tears fall.
Unfortunately I had to go back on stage and finish the show with the boys, but as soon as we finish we are going straight to the hospital.
"What's going on with Harry?" Liam whispered.
"Dunno, something to do with his knee." I replied worriedly. As someone who experienced knee trouble, I know it's not any easy pain to just deal with. He could have easily just damaged a lot of things in his knee and that worries me. I wish we could just go to the hospital with Harry.

***********************

Finally, the three of us arrived at the hospital and found Paul in the waiting room.
"Hey boys." Paul greeted. The poor guy looked exhausted. I could tell he had had a busy day today and now he's sitting at a hospital.
"Do you know anything yet?" Louis asked.
"Not yet, they took him in about an hour ago for examination and that's the last I heard." Paul explained. We nodded and sat down in the waiting room chairs. It was a long, awkward, and uncomfortable silence. Finally, about half an hour later, the doctor appeared.
"Mr. Styles?" The doctor called.
"That's us." Paul said, standing up.
We followed the doctor all the way to Harry's room and there we stood outside the door while the doctor explained what was happening.
"He's torn his acl pretty badly. No doubt about it, he's going to need surgery and after that he's going to be on strict bed rest for awhile. Now I'm leaving it up to you guys for when you would like to schedule his surgery." The doctor explained.
We all turned and looked at Paul.
"I'm going to have to ring management and see when is the best time." Paul said, while pulling out his phone.
Paul went around the corner to talk to management leaving us awkwardly standing there with the doctor.
A few minutes later Paul returned with an angry look on his face.
"They said he has no time to get a surgery right now." Paul said annoyed.
"I'm afraid we can't just not do the surgery sir. If we don't, his knee is going to have a lot of problems in the near future." The doctor said.
"I don't know what to do. I'm not in charge of his schedules so I have no control over this." Paul said sadly. I could tell he was clearly hurt that management was doing this. They know Harry is injured and the fact they they care more about our schedules than his health really makes me mad.
"I'll give you some time to figure things out. I'm just going to let you know that he needs to have it as soon as possible." The doctor said. We all nodded our heads. Then, the doctor walked off and we went into Harry's room and saw him sleeping in bed.
"What are we going to do?" Louis asked. Truthfully, I don't know. We can't just sit here and leave our friend to gradually get worse. I hate management so much.
A few minutes later the nurse popped in to tell us that Harry could go home.
"When he wakes up, give him some pain medication. He's going to be in some pretty serious pain when he wakes up." The nurse said.
We all nodded our heads.
"Oh, also don't let him do anything standing up that doesn't have to. Try to keep him resting as much as possible." She added.
With that, she left us to take a sleeping Harry all the way to the van while Paul signed the release papers. At least she left us with a wheelchair. With the work of the three of us, we lifted Harry out of the bed and set him in the wheelchair.
Eventually we got him in the car and he never woke once.