Liam and Niall sick

Announcement at the end!!

Liam's POV

Beep beep beep. Dang it, there goes my alarm at the bloody hour of six in the morning. I sat up in bed and stretched my back. Something wasn't quite right but I couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was. Nevertheless, we have a busy day today so I got out of bed and went to go wake up the others.
"Niall, wakey wakey." I said, in a quiet voice.
He opened his bright blue eyes and looked at me.
"Morning Liam." He smiled.
"Morning." I greeted.
Niall jumped out of bed and started digging out some clothes from his dresser.
I smiled, and walked out. This is why I like to start with waking Niall. He was easiest. Louis nearly bites my head off every morning, and Harry is just plain cranky and it usually results in me having to drag him out of bed myself.
"Louis, wake up." I shook his shoulders gently.
"Go away Liam, five more minutes." He grumbled. At least Louis was in a good mood this morning.
"Come on Lou, just- Woah!" I stumbled back, gripping the side of bed for support due to a sudden dizzy spell. This of course alerted Louis.
"Liam are you okay?" Louis asked getting up and holding onto me, making sure I don't fall.
"I think I'm fine. Jus' got a little dizzy is all." I gave him a smile.
Louis didn't look so convinced, but let it go.
"How about I wake Harry up this morning. You go sit down." Louis said, guiding me to the living room.
"Lou I'm fine, don't worry." I assured him.
"Just to be safe, I want you to sit down until breakfast time." He said, sitting me down on the couch.
I decided just not to fight him and let him do what he wants. Sometimes it was just easier that way.
"Fine." I grumbled.
Louis smiled. "Thank you."
Louis rushed off to Harry's room to go drag his butt out of bed, while I sat there not really doing anything. Niall was busy in the kitchen cooking breakfast, so I didn't have him to talk to. 'Oh well' I thought to myself. I pulled out my phone, deciding to just scroll through Twitter for a bit, but the bright light made me realize I had a growing headache. Guess I'm just sitting here until breakfast then.
Literally ten seconds later I could hear yelling from down the hall.
"Louis stop it! Just five more minutes!" I heard Harry yell.
Next thing I know, I see Louis dragging Harry into the living room by his feet.
As soon as Harry was fully dragged into the living room Louis let his feet go. Harry have him a death glare but you could tell he wasn't mad.
Meanwhile Louis was standing there smirking, knowing that he's already annoyed someone this early in morning, and he was proud of it. I couldn't help but chuckle. Mornings were very interesting in the 1D house.
"Breakfast is ready!" Niall called.
Louis and Harry were pushing and shoving each other out of the way to get to the kitchen. I slowly stood up, trying to avoid another dizzy spell, and made my way to the kitchen.
When I sat down,  Niall placed my plate in front of me.
I looked at it distastefully. Don't get me wrong, Niall's a great cook, I love it when he makes breakfast, but for some reason I wasn't hungry today.
Everyone had already started chowing down, but I was pushing my food around my plate with my fork, every now and then taking a tiny nibble.
Apparently the guys noticed my absurd behavior.
"Are you not going to eat Liam?" Harry asked.
"Not really hungry. Might save it for later." I replied.
Harry nodded and went back to eating, but Louis kept giving strange looks.
"What Lou?" I blurted.
"You've been acting strange the whole morning so I know something's wrong. Spill it." Louis said.
"Nothings wrong." I replied innocently.
To be honest, I really don't know what's wrong. I was still trying to figure it out myself. I could tell that Louis did not believe me, but let it go anyways.
"Shoot, it's 7:00 a.m, we gotta go." I said, looking at my watch.
The boys quickly got up, and we all walked out and got into the car.

*time skip*

We were sitting at a radio interview, and it would be fun if my stomach wasn't killing me right now. It was twisting into knots and my headache was worsening. All I wanted at this moment was to be home. Niall who was sitting beside me, noticed that something was wrong.
'You okay?' He mouthed.
I shrugged. I still didn't quite know what was wrong myself, all I knew was that I was feeling miserable right now.
Niall looked concerned, and nudged Harry who was sitting beside him.
Harry looked at me and his eyes widened.
"Are you alright?" He whispered.
"Dunno." I replied.
Both Harry and Niall looked worried about me, and I really wish they wouldn't. I'm fine, just a little stomachache. It isn't worth worrying over.
"Alright, we're going to a little break, and come back in about fifteen to twenty minutes so stay tuned!" The radio interviewer spoke.
With that, they temporarily shut off the air.
"Alright, you guys go relax for just a little bit, and we'll call you back when we're ready for ya. Sound good?" He asked.
We all nodded our heads, and with that he left to go do whatever.
"Liam are you alright?" Louis asked.
I nodded my head, with my eyes shut. The bright lights were doing my headache no favors.
"Then how about you open your eyes for us." Harry said.
I groaned, but did as told and opened my eyes.
Their eyes widened and it made me think something was wrong.
Louis got up from his seat and made his way over to me. He pressed his hand on my forehead, feeling for a fever and I jerked back.
"Liam please. Let us take care of you for once." Louis said.
"I'm fine Lou, there's no need for you guys to worry about me." I replied stubbornly.
"Bull crap." Niall said.
I rolled my eyes. I'm fine. Before I could argue my stomach lurched. I got up without a word said and ran straight for the nearest bathroom. I made it just in time, and dropped to my knees and began violently puking into the toilet.
"Liam, let me in." That was Niall's voice.
"I'm fi-" I was cut off by another round of vomit.
"Liam please, we just want to help you." That was Louis' voice.
When the vomiting stopped, I shakily got up from the floor and opened the door. All three of them gasped when they saw my appearance. I have no idea what I look like, but apparently terrible.
"Oh Liam, why didn't you tell us you felt bad?" Harry asked.
"Because I don't. I'm fine." I replied. Okay, maybe I am getting sick, but I refuse to admit it. I'm daddy direction. I take care of the boys when they feel ill, not the other way around.
"Liam-" Louis started.
I cut him off.
"I'm fine, trust me. Now, let's go wrap up this interview and then head to the next one." I said, forcing a fake smile.
The boys sighed in defeat. We made our way back to our seats and soon, we started back up again.