Heaven

Franks point of view

I opened my eyes and saw a bright white light. I didn't have casts on my leg or arm any more or any cuts I wasn't in pain ether. What's going on where am I? I know im not in the hospital because my family were not here and I wasn't in a hospital room or bed. I wasn't even in my gown anymore I had a tee shirt and and jeans.

"Hey Frank long time no see." I heard a familiar voice say.

"What who said that." I asked looking everywhere.

"Turn around idiot." The girl said

"What oh my god Ashley. But how you died 3 years ago?" I said confused

"I know and thats why im here. Frank you died today."

"WHAT? No...no I didn't i was just with my family."

"Frank you died in surgery. Your....your heart failed and you lost a lot of blood."

"But.....but.....oh god.....this can't be true.....what about Gerard and Ray and Jessica what are they going to do with out me? Gerard can't even make ice how is he going to take care of 2 kids alone."

"He's not alone he has his family your family. And he has Carter. She is there mother and its not like she isn't in there lives now she is."

"That is true they do have there mother. But they don't have both of there fathers. And Jess she has Gerard but she is my own she is my blood i have to be there for her the most." I said starting to cry.

"Shhhh don't cry. Everything will be ok." Ashley said hugging me.

"Did....did he tell them yet?" I asked hoping she knew the answer.

"No. Not yet they are still with Mikey."

"How on earth he he even going to tell them. There so little."

"Don't think about that please. Ummmm we have to go." Ashley said.

"Go go where?" I asked

"Heaven. That's why im here to take you to heaven."

"Ummm ok but I can't just go alone?"

"Well no. I know I know its stupid because all your life you think oh you die you see a bright ass light and you walk in to it. Well that does not happen you have a close family member or friend come down and get you. Now come on because I will leave with out you."

"Good old Ashley never waits for anyone." I said with a smile.

"Yep now come one." She said with her hand out so I can take it.

I hope Gerard is ok. I hope he doesn't hurt him self. He used to in high school before we started dating. He would never hurt himself he has the kids. He got over all that stuff. I hope.