33

Lauren's POV:

Unsurprisingly, Y/N was able to get herself all packed and find us a matching outfit with 10 minutes to spare.

(Pick which outfit)

(Pick which outfit)

We all decided that Trevor would drive one car, Madison would drive another, and Normani would drive the last one.

Dinah can't even go to Vegas cause she is fucking banned.

How? I have no clue she won't even tell us. I'm assuming she caused a mass murder in Vegas or something.

"Did you do mass murder or something?" I asked as we started loading up the car.

"Not really." She said while scratching the back of her neck.

"Tf do you mean "not really"?" Y/N asked walking out the house with the snacks me and ari prepared for us.

"You don't get to judge me. You're a literal serial killer, you've killed more than 100 people. Literal Queen of mass murder."

"Exactly. Mass murder is my thing nigga, find ya own thing." Y/N said, giving Dinah a judey look while putting the snacks away in bags and the cooler.

Dinah jus rolled her eyes and flipped Y/N off as she walked to the front of one of the cars.

Me and Dinah continued our conversation and turns out Dinah beat the shit outta one of the strongest gangs in Las Vegas. The leader was going to send more troops after Dinah but then it was revealed she knew the laughing reaper and no one wanted mess with ANYONE even remotely connected to the laughing reaper. So the boss got some connections and got Dinah banned from all of Las Vegas.

"Princess!" Y/N called out to me.

"Coming Baby!" I yelled back.

I walked over to the car and saw Y/N looking at the tank.

"Me, Trevor, and Nas are gonna go take the cars for a quick refill. You know the gas station less than 20 minutes away. We'll be quick I swear." She told me taking my hands and kissing the back of them.

I looked at my Apple Watch to see the time.

I groaned in annoyance.

"Jeez we should've gotten gas last night. But ok. Make it quick Y/N, no less than 20 minutes. Just get gas and then go. No smoke breaks, no drink breaks, no killing breaks, no stoping for snacks, no nothing." I told her.

She knows I was serious since I called her her first name.

"I understand baby. I won't let you down." She said before kissing my cheek and running toward the car.

(Time skip, at the airport)

"Dinah, cmon bruh. We packed a bag for you when u wasn't looking. Ur coming on this trip wit us, you have 0 choice." Y/N said taking a suitcase outta of the car.

"Nah bro. If i do this it'll be my third strike. I'm not tryna go back to jail, i'll get 50 years." Dinah said firmly with a hint of sadness.

"Dinah. We're all here girl. We wouldn't try to force you into something if we didn't think we had it under control." I said grabbing her hands.

"You also act like I can't jus kill whoever tries to lock you up. You forget how skilled i am huh?" Y/N said wrapping her arm around Dinah's shoulders.

"Plus if shit goes south we can use Willow or Camilla's tech to get us outta it, like always." Halsey says blowing a gum bubble while typing away on her phone. We all agreed.

"Fine... But if I get caught I'm turning myself in. I don't feel like being on the run and having my face all over the news. Just gonna face the consequences, all dat is too much work." Dinah said, finally giving in.

We were all going to object and tell her otherwise but then she just grabbed her bags and started speed walking into the airport.

We're definitely talking about this on the plane.

(Time Skip)

"babyyyyyyy!" I said shaking my girlfriend back and fourth.

but she didn't budge.

"please baby? we gonna be on this plane for a couple of hours, i'm gonna be so bored." i whined poking her shoulder.

"princess i've been driving for hours. and i've been focused on tryna hide Dinah and make sure everyones good. I'm very very tired. Please let me sleep." Y/N said pleadingly.

Now i feel bad.

"I'm sorry baby, i understand. Go to sleep my love, u deserve it and i'll be ok." I said with a small smile.

She smiled back at me tiredly.

"Jus give me an hour. Promise." She said before laying her head back and knocked out cold.

I sighed.

I didn't mean to make her annoyed or anything, i jus wanna spend as much time with her as possible. But ik she's been doing a lot and deserves rest.

Suddenly she sat up.

"im not annoyed or anything princess. Ik that's what ur thinking rn. Jus tired, don't feel bad." She said movin things around.

I smiled by how easily she's able to read me these days. She's a goofball and acts like a little kid most of the time, i tend to forget how truly intelligent she is.

Since this is a private jet the seats are really big and comfortable, and they can recline.

She tapped my back as a signal to stand up and i did.

She moved the armrest that was in the middle of us and reclined the seats. She balled up one of the many blankets we brought and used it as a pillow.

It wasn't super big or comfortable but it was good enough for her to lay down on and get a good enough rest.

She laid on her back, put her head on the blanket, and got another blanket and pulled it over herself.

I jus stood there awkwardly.

She looked at me like i was dumb, waiting for me to get a hint that i wasn't getting.

She rolled her eyes and opened the blanket as an invite.

My eyes lit up and i immediately got on top of her, and joined her under the blanket.

"Gosh, y'all are annoyingly cute. Go the fuck to sleep." Halsey said in annoyance.

Me and Y/N flipped her off at the same time before going to sleep.

Y/N kissed my forehead and rubbed my butt softly, know that helps me fall asleep.

"I'll see u when i wake up princess." She said lowly.

I nodded my head, already about to fall asleep.

I wasn't even tired just now, jus being like this makes me sleepy automatically.

i moved my head up a little and gave her light kisses on her neck.

Eventually we both fell into a deep sleep.

(Two more chapters loves🫶🏾)