Chapter 14 | Un Final Hermoso

*―☆―* Entonces esto es amor *―☆―*

ஐ ↴

March 18th, four years later

   A new year a new journey that had begun long ago was now fully blossomed into something beautiful. Four years have passed since the meeting of Anza and the Madrigals. Those years were spent with many new discoveries and filled with such love. Though many hardships happened along the way they were thriving together under the same roof. La casita was growing not only with people but the blossoming of new gifts. And though some things have ended much of the life Anza had built here was more than you could have hoped.

Rosaria and Bruno had a beautiful set of triplets who were more than a curious bunch. They were kept entertained by Dolores beautiful twins Viviana and Victor who used their gift to make them smile. Dolores and Mariano were still as happy as they were but were also expecting another bundle of joy. So maybe five kids were possible like Mariano wanted. Abuela finally passed on the magic to Mirabel making her the head of the family as Abuela was ready to move on and watch her grandkids grow. Mirabel married Esteban and had a young daughter who was more of a twin of Mirabel's than Esteban. Antonio started dating Cecilia and were very in love for what two teenagers could be. Though now that Antonio was dating he was getting the most teased about it like they did Camilo.

Luisa and Luca had two handsome boys who were very mischievous around la casita. Luisa also took in a puppy that she seemed to have loved just slightly more than Luca but he didn't mind so far. Isabela was the fun aunt who loved her freedom of being responsible of others. Though she had her own life alone she was always happy to make time for her nieces and nephews constantly. The older adults Pepa y Félix and Julieta y Agustín  took their grandparent role so seriously. They loved the growing family and though they were growing old they made the most of every moment with their family.

Finally, Anza and Camilo were still as deeply in love as they were when they first met. They were married now and were expecting a beautiful baby girl any time soon. They had a beautiful life that they imagined for themselves when they barely started. Though their meeting was unexpected it was quite a wonderful turn of events. Anza also eventually made amends with her parents when they moved back to the town of Encanto. Though they were not close and possibly could never be again mending that broken home relieved a lot of things for Anza.

Nothing could be certain of the world that would be taken on as the Madrigals grew, but as long as they had each other it'd be truly magical to see.

ਏਓ 。 ゚

"Mi amor" Anza said softly as she put her book down and looked to Camilo who was packing the left over food back into the basket.

"Yes mi vida ?" Camilo responded looking towards her as he closed the basket and went to her side.

" Let me see your hand " Anza asked with a smile. Sitting down next to her Camilo put his hand out for Anza and she gently guided his hand to her stomach and put it on a spot where he could feel the baby kick.

Camilo's eyes lit up as he looked from her stomach to her face and smiled, "that's our little oruguita !"

Anza laughed and nodded, "She is getting so big already I can't for us to meet her soon."

"She is gonna be as beautiful as you" Camilo said with a smile as he leaned down and kissed her stomach and sat back up.

"I hope she gets your eyes ! I love them so much it'd be amazing to see more of them." Anza said as she leaned her head onto him.

"I want her to have your beautiful curls their better than mine" he teased

"Whatever she looks like she is just gonna have so much love. I just wish she could have met Luna." Anza said as she reminisced on the beautiful moon cat who passed away not too long ago from old age.

"Luna would have fought her for a spot on the bed too" Camilo said with a smile trying to lighten the mood.

"Definitely but she could have been her best friend too" She smirked

"Ready to go back home mi Anza" Camilo asked as the sun started to set.

Anza hummed in response and smiled as Camilo stood up and helped her up. He picked up the basket and took her hand and they started their walk back home. They talked aimlessly as they strolled through the town and back to la casita. They were ready for the new start of a beautiful life together with a wonderful new Madrigal with them.

Once they made it home they sat in the living room where the rest of the family was while the kids played in the courtyard together. They talked happily together about the future and the now. The family were happy and excited about all the new beginnings that were coming for them. La familia Madrigal we're now truly magical in more ways than one. As the family one by one went upstairs to bed Anza and Camilo were left on the couch together cuddling. Anza was laying down reading her book while Camilo was laid beside her his arm wrapped under her tummy and his laid on her chest near her stomach. Anza used one of her hands to play with Camilo's hair and keep him asleep. She looked down at her stomach and her husband and smiled to herself, "I love you both so much" she said in a whisper before going back to reading feeling a small kick after. She was now content with herself and her life. It started out so complicated but for once she wasn't worried about what would happen next.

A/N'S :
Hello my lovely readers ! As this is the end I am sorry it was rushed and sudden but this story was more of a test for me to see my abilities of writing again. Though this story has ended I have another one coming out. Thank you for all the support and I'll see you all with the next ones<3