Chapter 9 | Quién Es Usted

*―☆―*  Qué tonto  *―☆―*

ʚїɞ ↴

February 14th

   Few days have since passed since Anza and Camilo have started to date and as their relationship started to grow so did their popularity around the town but whether that was good or bad was completely up to who approached them. It was now the infamous Valentine's Day and it was very much apparent around town that couples would be spending the day together and taking the day to themselves. However the town organized a huge party at the center to celebrate the day together with everyone.

The Madrigals were attending of course as they were apart of the initial decorations part. Although Anza and Camilo wanted to spend time together they decided to team up with Isabela and Mirabel to help Luisa talk to someone she had been crushing on. The older adults had plans to dance the night away while Abuela watched the children at home. The plans were set and all that was needed was to initiate the move making for Luisa to get her happiness too.

Isabela and Anza helped make Luisa comfortable in a dress she picked out from the shopping trip long ago. Anza helped Luisa do a loose bun for her hair with half up and half down and Isabela did her make up along with adding a flower to her hair to match her dress.

Mirabel on the other hand was working with Camilo to get her crush over towards their "group" to hang out during the party. After about 10 minutes of party time and trying to get the two in the same area Camilo had to do extreme measures which was gonna put him in a corner against Luisa.

Camilo transformed into Luisa and went to her crush Luca. The awkwardness had started as Isabela, Anza, and Mirabel watched in horror as they tried to get the two together and Camilo had to flirt in Luisa's form to make it happen. "I don't know how you'll look at him the same" Isabela whispered to Anza teasingly

"I'm going to black this moment out of my mind forever" Anza whispered back as she shook her head and went back to keeping an eye on real Luisa.

After another 10 minutes the plan had finally made a breakthrough as Luca headed over to where Isabela and Anza were standing to "hang out" with them and the rest of the group Mirabel was dragging over Luisa and Camilo was staying near Luca back to himself making sure the plan was going through. "Hola I'm Luca uh Camilo said it'd be alright if I hang with you guys since I don't really have anyone else. I was looking for Luisa though she said she'd be here." Luca said as he approached the two girls.

Instantly Isabela and Anza greeted him happily as Camilo walked up and Luisa walked up with Mirabel at the same time. Luca and Luisa quickly locked eyes their cheeks heating up with a faint red and the rest of the group smirked as they ever so slowly crept away making sure the two didn't run. After five minutes of watching the two were laughing and smiling. A faint "Yes!" and a clap sound was able to be heard from the four of them as they watched close. Both Luca and Luisa looked over to them with a raised brow before they darted into the crowd to hide.

The four of them laughed as they caught their breath having a successful pairing. Soon the first slow song of the night was playing and Luisa and Luca were dancing together happily. After spying one last time Mirabel and Isabela crept away from Camilo and Anza so they could have some time together.

"Did we get ditched now" Anza asked playfully pouting as she looked up at Camilo.

"Thank god we did" Camilo said with a smirk as he pulled Anza close giving her a tight hug.

Anza giggled as he let go and smiled," Can we dance ? I love dancing with you"

"Of course mi Mariposa. Dancing with you under the moonlight is even more perfect." Camilo smiled as he wrapped his hands around her waist and started to sway with her as she wrapped her arms around his neck.