Chapter 13 | Feliz

*―☆―*  Quiero esto para siempre  *―☆―*

ʚїɞ  ↴

October 20th

Weeks have passed since the twins party and it was now October. Anza's birthday was just a day away and the Madrigals were planning a small party for her. Everyone was busy and excited but Camilo was nervous wanting everything to be perfect. He was always worried someone would say something to Anza and spoil the surprise the concern mostly came from his sister Dolores. He made sure those two were never alone or near each other so Dolores could not spoil it.

He sent Luisa and Mirabel out to distract Anza for the day while they finished getting things ready for easy decoration tomorrow. It wasn't too late but the girls would be back anytime now as it was already going to be 7pm. After everyone agreed how to set up and what to do they hid the decorations and everything they had prepared and agreed to wake up extra early tomorrow to set up and get her gifts organized.

Luisa was casually loud outside la casita so that the family would know they had returned. The girls went out shopping mostly so they could have Anza get a pretty dress for tomorrow without directly telling her to get something new. As they entered with a few bags each they said hello to the family who were in the living room. Anza excitedly went over to Isabela to show her the dress that she had picked and Isabela smiled and complimented her choices. Mirabel and Luisa headed up stairs to hide what they bought cause even though they were with Anza they were still able to buy her gifts in secret.

After talking with Isabela Anza went to Camilo with a smile. Camilo watched as she made her way towards him and smiled. He loved seeing how excited she gets about the little things. As she came close to him she stood on her tip toes and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Hola mi amor" she said happily.

"Hola bonita. How was shopping" he asked as he took the bags from her hands and headed upstairs to their room.

Anza smiled following behind him, "It was fun ! There were a lot of pretty things in the market today I wish you could have gone and seen ! "

"Maybe sometime soon we can have a date again where we hang out in the market. I can buy you something cute too." He said as they entered their room and started to put her stuff away in the closet.

"We haven't had a date in awhile do you think we'll be able to?" She asked as she waited for him outside the closet

Camilo nodded as he walked out. "I'll talk with Mamí and see if there's a day they can cover for us with Los niños." Camilo responded

"Sounds like a plan" Anza said as she got ready to head back down stairs before Camilo stopped her by grabbing her waist and pulling her close to him.

"You know mi amor your birthday is tomorrow, how should we celebrate ?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her and bent his head to kiss her cheek.

Anza giggled not expecting this reaction from him. "You know it doesn't matter besides we have to watch the kids tomorrow so I think it'll be alright if we just got outside and watch the stars or something for a bit." She said as she leaned her back against his chest enjoying being wrapped in his arms.

"Is that all you want to do mi amor" he asked as his kisses trailed from her cheek to her neck then back to her cheek.

Her face started to heat up and she nodded before pulling away with a big smile. "Come on Cami I think your Mamí wanted us to help her with something."

Camilo smirked and nodded as he followed her out the door and back down stairs. They went over to Pepa who was pacing back and forth around the courtyard with a small rain cloud forming above her. "Mamí are you okay ?" Camilo asked as he went over to her