Chapter eight: Thoughts

(curse warning)

Holy shit. Did I read his letter right? I must be either really tired or fucked up. "Maybe I think of you often because I think you are very attractive." Me attractive!? He thinks I am attractive!? I couldn't believe my eyes. So I had Genya come in my room to read the letter.

"Genya!! Get in here!"

I heard rushed footsteps and he came rushing in. I quickly explained that I didn't think I was reading my paper right. He looked at me as if saying 'really, that's what you wanted?' He looked so done but I didn't give a shit. I handed him the paper and he started reading it.
Once he finished he set the paper down. Then his face lit up like the sun. He grabbed my shoulders and looked me dead in the eyes. He was very happy that someone likes me. So I wasn't wrong... Yet I am still shocked.
He finally left my room but I think he is going to tell the whole family. He better not say I have a boyfriend. Me and Giyuu haven't talked about anything. Not that I would mind being his boyfriend. Ugh fucking shit, I knew the moment our eyes met something in me lit up. Yet I wasn't expecting to fall in love or be interested in anyone. Now I find out that a cute quiet guy likes me. What the hell should I do?
I need to meet up with Giyuu. Talk to him in person. I have to wait though. Today was Saturday, yes I got his letter on Friday but I was too tired to read it. So now I have to wait till Monday night after school. Which would be after ten, I don't think I will get much sleep that night.
I put the paper away and thought about everything it said. So he has been through things... It makes sense why he is so cold. Also him living with Shinobu makes sense. She is always by his side and bugging him. Like how me and my brother Genya pick on each other. 
Good to know his favorite food so maybe instead of talking so late we can meet up for lunch next Saturday. We would still need to make a date for that. Ugh not date, a meet up.
Gosh my bisexuality is showing. I stand up out of my chair and leave my room. Then I go downstairs to the living room to hear everyone go quiet once I get there. I know they are talking about the letter. I death glare Genya and he sticks his tounge out. Then my mom comes over and rubs my back. She is smiling and seems happy. Her happiness is worth it even if it is about my love life. We all eventually calm down and watch some movies.
This time it was the Shrek movies. They were funny and definitely better than frozen or the little mermaid.
The day flew by and Sunday was boring. Work sucked as usual and was very tiring. Then it was Monday. I got up, went to work, went home, then off to school. Class was a little boring and I was having a bit of a difficult time concentrating. The thoughts of asking Giyuu to have lunch for a chat was stuck in my head. I glanced over at him.
He looked up from his paper and locked eyes with me. His face slightly flushed and he looked back down. Why was I so fucking worried? I had no reason to be.