Chapter six: Sanemi's Letter

(curse warning)

Dear Giyuu Tomioka,

I am your project pen pal, Sanemi Shinazugawa. I don't know if we have to be super formal or ourselves. If this pen pal project is about getting to know each other. Then I say screw it and just get to know each other. So I'm skipping the nice talk.
I'm a fucking bitch, and your lucky I'm being honest. I honestly had no idea what to say in this but I think I have an idea now. I'll talk about me and my family. You better think of some good shit to talk about in your letter. Okay so where to start?
Right, I am Sanemi. I have many siblings and a good single mother. She takes care of us so I work during the days at a coffee shop. I am the cashier.
I hate the fucking job. Too many Karen's, too many dumb workers. Do you know how many times people bring up my scars? Way too many times, I have lost count. Also once during pride month I wore a pride pin and got punched in the face.
Fucking homophobic asses. I like girls and boys.(this is part of the au, pls no attacking). If you can't cope with that then I'll make sure to make the fight worth my time.
Uh what else do you need to know? My favorite food is ohagi, my mom makes it sometimes. It cheers me up out of my bitch mood. Which is almost constant by the way. I hate most shirts, more fan of v-necks or no shirt at all. Well I can't wear no shirt to school so I use a v-neck shirt.
It's way easier to breathe in. How do you wear turtle necks almost all the time? Aren't they really hot and uncomfortable? Thinking about it makes me start sweating. That's how bad and annoying those shirts are.
I know somewhere in this I'll end up bringing up my scars again. If I didn't you'll just ask me like everyone else. I don't really tell anyone but this is for a grade. Ugh this is a bitch.
My father if he is worthy of being called that. He is useless scum trash. He is the cause of my scars. That's all I have to say about it, glad he left and is far away. If he ever comes back. Well you'll see me on the news for murder. I can't stand him.
Enough of that. I chose you to be my partner for this project because I am intrigued. I hate to say it but I think about you often. Why the fuck do you act the way you do? Why can't I think of much other than you? This is why I'm doing this whole letter with you. I'm expecting your letter to expose more about you to help me understand. Understand why I'm so interested or why you act like you do. So write back bitch.

Sincerely, Sanemi Shinazugawa.