Chapter one: Sanemi

(Curse warning, manga spoilers, abuse mentions)

Sanemi’s POV
Fucking school. Hate that place, nobody does shit. Every single assignment I am left with. Plus I either miss school for work or miss work for school. It's complete shit. Yet I need my job to help pay for my family. My useless shit of a father finally left.
After all the abuse and nonsense he finally left. Me, my siblings and mother can finally be happy. The only issue is that now it's just mom. She is so busy with taking care of all of us to work. So I instantly applied to a job. It took a while but I found a Coffee shop to work at.
Yeah the job also sucks ass. I don't really want to deal with people. Plus everyone is always up my ass. Like, get a life. It's probably because of my scars.
(In this au, scars from abuse bc the incident didn't happen.)
They don't need to know or care. So everytime I hear about it I just roll my eyes. It gets annoying, I thought they'd shut up after a bit. Yeah luck isn't in my favor. The coffee shop was open every day from six till ten.
That's six in the morning till ten at night. I work from six till three. That is ten hours every day except for my day off. Which is on Saturday, so that day is no school or work. My favorite day of the week. School starts at seven-fifteen till two-thirty. So my work schedule and school schedule don't fucking work well at all. I don't wanna get fired nor do I want to fail school. So I tried to change my work schedule. It didn't work, no one was willing to switch or help me out. So then I had to move onto plan b, which was to look for a new job. It was hard and nobody was accepting me. Later I searched online for anything to help me in my situation. Then it came across...

Night School.