Chapter One

Kaminari point of veiw ~ I was currently watching the class with a bored look. I honestly did not want to be here. It's not that I don't like school it's just that all the people are fake. And they don't really know the real me.

They act like their my friends but they always make fun of me and talk behind my back which is really annoying because I can here them. And they always make fun of me when my quirk malfunctions. It's not really my fault it's just that using my quirk makes my anxiety rise because I don't want to hurt anyone. And it doesn't help when they are making rude comments about me either.

I sighed and looked around the class. I looked and saw Kirishima and Todoroki flirting while Bakugo whispered something to Midoirya making him blush bright red. I sighed rolling my eyes and looked away. The four of them were the it couples of the class. They are in a poly relationship and have been since the second month of school.

Everyone in class was either paying attention to Sensei talk or gushing about TodoKiriBakuDeku and how cute they are. I just decided to pay attention to what Sensei was talking about after he yelled at us to pay attention.

"Like I was saying next week is being your family to school day I got confirmation from all of you but Kaminari that your families will be attending. Kaminari why haven't I got confirmation from you yet"Sensei asked

"Do you want the short version or long version"I asked "short version"he said with a sigh "They're busy and I didn't ask them"I said in a bored tone "why didn't you ask your parents"Sensei asked annoyed "because I never met my dad and my mom is dead"I said looking him dead in the eyes.

"That's not funny Kaminari"Sensei said "who said I was joking. You can see it in my school file"I said and he pulled out my school file and looked at it "oh so who is listed as your emergency contacts then"Sensei asked

"My siblings and their husbands. But they are all busy with work so they can't attend so I didn't bother asking them"I said "fine but we will be expected to meet them eventually for parent teacher conferences"Sensei said "yeah okay"I said and he started to explain why he is having our families come in but I didn't pay attention to it but I could feel most of my classmates eyes on me. I just ignored them.

It was currently the end of the day now and we were all heading to the dorms. I was about to head up to mine when I was stopped my someone "Hey Kaminari-Kun wait up"they said making me look to see TodoKiriBakuDeku.

"Hey guys what's up"I asked as they stared me down. They were all taller then me. Todoroki was 5'11. Kirishima was 5'9. Bakugo was 5'7. While Midoirya was 5'5.

"How come you never mentioned anything about your family"Kirishima asked "never thought it was important plus I don't want anyones pity anyways"I said "if you don't mind me asking how did your mom die"Todoroki asked

"I'm sorry Todoroki but I do mind and it's not something I wish to share with any of you"I said and he nodded "that is fine but do you want to hangout with us this weekend"Todoroki asked "no thanks"I said

"Why the hell not Dunce face"bakugo asked "because your just going to ditch me to make out and I'm not really a fan of being ditched six times. So I just plan on playing video games the entire weekend"I said "Sorry about that and that's fine you don't have to hangout with us so have fun Kaminari-Kun with your video games"Midiorya said

"Yeah thanks"I said heading into the elevator and up to my room. I got in shutting and locking the door. I jumped into my bed and sighed. I really do hate this place.

End of chapter