A night with Chester

Melissa POV
Chester sighed and reluctantly agreed, so now I was in a chair in front of  him. I saw something on the courtyard outside it was night, but the moons light shined brighter than usual. I realized that it was knights. I saw them spar, but couldn't tell who was Zed.
"Chester....", I started
"Yes?", Chester questioned
"What are those knights doing?", I said obviously knowing, but just trying to act dumb.
"Well they are training with Zed.", he replied emotionless.
"Are you tired of doing all that paperwork?", I asked
"No, this is lighter than usual and if I finish before the sun rises I can take you and Chloe on a picnic.", he said calmly.
"Okay! I really hope you finish soon, but make sure you get loads of sleep!", I say trying to act cute.

Chester POV
"Okay! I really hope you finish soon, but make sure you get loads of sleep!", says my younger sister.
I couldn't help but smile to this innocent child who doesn't know what I've done.
"Alright but only if you get more sleep.", I say at the small child by me.
"I'm scared to fall asleep sometimes", I hear her say shyly.
"Why is that?", I asked.
"When I used to be at the slave home they would punish us if we went to sleep early or if we slept in late even if we didn't have work that day. Any slaves that had a name before coming there were given special treatment and were allowed to hit us. There was this one girl who always picked on me and I'm guessing Chloe to for our eyes....", she finished.
Whoever that girl was that hurt my little sister's is lucky they aren't here.
"Would it be helpful if I tucked you in?", I asked, I heard kids like that.
"N-no it's fine!", she says in a hurry, she's like Chloe acts modest and yes that's important but there's a limit. She hasn't requested anything even though Chloe barely requested anything she still did request something.

*Time Skip*

As I finish my last piece of work I look over to Melissa still awake but does look sleepy. I got up from my seat seeing her eyes follow me and pick her up. She clutches onto me which surprises me.

Melissa POV
I clutch onto him without realizing. After telling him about my life in the slave house I feel vulnerably.

"I'm scared Chester....", I say when being at the slave house I developed the fear of the dark and falling asleep. I was nervous of him teasing me like Zed but he gave me a comforting smile and took me to my room. He tucked me in which made me relax I could tell he was by my side.

.

.

.

.
A/N Sorry for not updating for so long and thank-you to those who are reading this story and voting :)