The Arena

To avoid confusion: Mioha and Draco had Lyra, Cassopeia and Scorpius. Lyra had Esma and Byron with Orlai's son, and one of Esma's daughters is Aurora. Scorpius had Arcus, who then had Scorpius II (who's stuck in the circus).

Let me know, if this confused you even more.

Amsrarsma 💜

Cita growled furiously and leaned back when the human jabbed a sharp rod at her.

"Move it, you stupid thing!" the man named Bergus cursed. He aimed at Cita's flank and she hissed when the tip of the metal cut her coat.

They'd forced her out of her cage, shortly after more and more people had arrived. Talking, laughing, arguing- the humans seemed to be everywhere.
Cita's muzzle was chained shut, and the end of the chain was in the other human's hand.

"Damn it, Rytko!" said Bergus when Cita swiped at him, "Hold it!"

"I'm trying!" grunted the other, pulling Cita toward the exit of the tent. The cheetah jumped back and yanked on the chain.

"Don't fight them," said Leonor quietly from his cage, "you'll make it worse."

"Do you think I'm going to let them be the boss of me?" growled Cita muffled, the chain clamping her jaws shut. She jumped at Bergus and managed to scratch his thigh with her claws.

"Fuck!" yelled the burly wizard and stumbled back.

Cita whirled around and glared at the old dragon. "I'm going to make them wish they'd never captured me," she hissed and pulled on the chain again.

"Stupefy!" yelled Rytko and pointed a stick at her.

A red light crashed into the cheetah's side and threw her down the row of cages. She landed on her side, her head banging against the floor.
Her skull throbbing painfully, Cita tried to get up, but Bergus shouted, "Petrificus Totalus!" and suddenly, she couldn't move.

Her golden eyes darted around angrily, but her muscles, her nose, even her whiskers were completely still.

Bergus approached her and kicked her into the stomach, his left leg covered in dark red lines. "You fucking creature," he spat and kicked her again.

Cita wanted to curl away from him, but all she could to was lay there as her stomach exploded with pain.

"Stop it," said Rytko and looked at Cita spitefully, "She'll get her fight in the arena."

The two man dragged the cheetah outside, who couldn't do more than seethe internally. Her white coat was getting covered in dirt and dead grass, something which Cita had always hated. She was dragged a short way into the back of an extremely large tent, a small room which was separated from the rest through a thick brown cloth.

"You stunned her?" said the cold voice belonging to Skender.

Cita couldn't see him. The only thing in her view was the cloth and the shadows moving behind it. Fear began to take hold of her.
Would she die today?

"Yes, sir. She scratched me," Bergus defended himself.

"Do that again and it will be your last mistake. I need her fire for the arena," said Skender icily.

"Yes, sir," was the mumbled reply.

The magic freezing Cita disappeared and she instantly leapt to her feet, her anger pushing the fear aside. She whirled around and charged at the man named Bergus, but was roughly yanked back by the chain.

Cita fell onto her side and hissed angrily.

Skender looked down at her with his cold, grey eyes. His long, brown hair was tied back into a ponytail and a golden earring pierced his left ear.
"Get her ready," he said and disappeared behind the cloth.