Fragile Hope

(It will be No One's POV from now on in this story since it is easier for me.I will only use Character's POV when I need to.)

The next day came so fast and as we all suspected, Lloyd was very excited. More than excited.

When Misako went in his room, he was gone.

"Lloyd?Where are you?" Misako asked.

"I'm in the shower!" Lloyd answered.

"So quick?" Misako chuckled.

"Yeah!" Lloyd answered.

Misako giggled and said, "Alright.Come to the table after you finish!" 

"I will!" Lloyd replied and Misako walked out of the room.

Misako was about to walk to her room when Lord Garmadon suddenly grabbed her arm.

"What do you want now?!" Misako asked.

"I want you to cancel this wedding!" Lord Garmadon answered and Misako pushed him away, but his hand was still holding on to Misako's arm.

"I'm not cancelling!I'm still going to marry Wu and you can't stop me!" Misako said.

Misako got Lord Garmadon's hand away from her and walked to her room, shutting the door. Lord Garmadon growled and walked to his room.

"That Wu!!I am not going to let him replace me!Lloyd is my son!!And it will stay that way!!" Lord Garmadon said with anger.

Lord Garmadon was about to punch his wardrobe when..

"Dad!!"

"Lloyd.." Lord Garmadon murmured and ran out of his room.

But then he saw Lloyd was running to Wu. They hugged each other. Of course, it made Lord Garmadon very angry. 

"I'm so happy you're gonna officially be my father tonight!" Lloyd said in excitement.

"I know you are.Now go to the kitchen and have your breakfast.Your mother and I already ate and we're going to get ourselves ready for tonight's wedding." Wu said.

"Ok.After I finish eating,I'll come to you immediately." Lloyd said.

Wu nodded and Lloyd left to the kitchen to eat. Wu saw Lord Garmadon across the hallway. But Lord Garmadon only ran to his room and slammed the door. Wu could only sigh and walked back to his room.

In the kitchen, everyone was having their breakfast. Except Lord Garmadon.

"I'm going to check on him." Harumi said and was about to stand up.

"Harumi,finish your food first." Zane said.

"I'll continue eating after I-" Harumi said but Nya cut her off.

"Just let him starve!He won't eat even if he comes!" Nya said.

Lloyd sighed and stood up. Then he grabbed the plate of food for Garmadon. 

"Lloyd,where are you going?" Kai asked.

"I'll go give him the food.At least that will calm him down." Lloyd said and left with the plate of food.

Everyone stood silent while watching Lloyd walk to Lord Garmadon's room. 

When Lloyd went in Lord Garmadon's room, he saw Lord Garmadon was laying down on his bed.

"Gar-Garmadon." Lloyd called and Lord Garmadon turned to him.

"Lloyd?What is it,son?" He responded.

"I brought your food here." Lloyd said.