Lloyd is Coming With Me!

Lloyd's POV :

It was the next day and I was happier than ever. I finally had a father that would care for me no matter what, but Garmadon tried to get in-between us. I was rather confused but I decided to shrug it off. I was about to get up, but I was surprised to see Garmadon sitting next to me and his hand on my head.

"Good morning,son.How did you sleep?" He greeted but I stayed quiet.

I just looked at the door and once I saw my dad walked in, I ran to him and hugged him.

"Morning,dad!" I greeted with happiness.

"How did you sleep,Lloyd?" He asked.

"Really good." I answered.

"Dad." I called.

"Yes,Lloyd?" He asked.

"Can you feed me at breakfast?" I asked and he looked at Garmadon.

"Please,dad?" I begged.

"Alright.Let's go to the kitchen." He said and we went to the kitchen.

I saw that everyone was already there, including Harumi. And the only seats left were next to her, left and right and another one on the right, it was next to my mom.

"You can sit next to your mother." My dad said and he sat me down next to my mom. 

Then he sat next to me on the chair that was on Harumi's right. Then Garmadon sat next to Harumi on the left and Zane served us breakfast.

"Thanks,Zane." I thanked him.

"My pleasure,brother." Zane replied and went to sit next to Pixal.

My dad grabbed a spoon, but I stopped him.

"Can't you feed me with your hand?" I asked.

"Alright,but let me wash my hands first.I don't want you to get sick." He said and left.

After 30 seconds, my dad came back and was about to sit next to me, but Garmadon beat him to it and grabbed a bit of food from my plate, then he held it in front of my mouth. I looked at my dad and he sat on the chair Garmadon sat on before.

"Come on,Lloyd.Open up." Garmadon said, but I did not open my mouth.

"Come on,son." He said.

"I won't eat unless my dad feeds me." I said.

"I'm right here,Lloyd.I'm feeding you." He said.

"You're not my dad." I told him and pushed his hand away.

"Lloyd." My dad called and I looked at him.

"Just eat,I'll just feed you at lunch." He said.

"But-" I said but he cut me off.

"Lloyd,eat up.I can feed you at-" He said but I just ran away.

Harumi's POV :

Garmadon tried to feed Lloyd but he refused to and...ran away. I decided to go after him, but Garmadon grabbed my arm and hand me Lloyd's plate of food.

"Get him to eat." He told me and I nodded.

Then I left the kitchen and went to Lloyd's room. As I entered, I saw him sitting on his bed with his hands over his stomach. I approached him and he glared at me.

"What do you want?" He asked, not really enjoying my presence.

I knew that Lloyd wouldn't accept if Garmadon was the one who told me to get him to eat, so I decided to lie instead.