A New Start

Wu's POV :

"Why doesn't dad love me?" Lloyd asked and Misako was silent, and so was I.

We never thought Lloyd would ask such questions, but he just did and we had no idea what to give for an answer.

"Mom,please tell me.Why doesn't dad love me?" Lloyd asked again.

We stayed silent again, then..Lloyd asked another question which was pretty...

"Do I not deserve a father?"

Heartbreaking.

"A father who...actually cares about me and not someone else?" He asked again and Misako began to cry.

"Lloyd,you do deserve a father!And your father loves you,he's just not himself right now.It was Harumi who corrupted him.He's not her father,he's yours!" Misako cried.

"Then why did he say he has no son?" Lloyd asked and his eyes...began to lose their sparks.

"That was not him who talked,it was-" Misako said but Lloyd cut her off.

"It was him.He's still the same person,and those words...really came from him." Lloyd said with no emotion and Misako hugged Lloyd while crying.

"Don't say that,Lloyd!That was not your father,that was-"Misako said but Lloyd cut her off again.

"That was him,mom.And now,...and forever,...I will never have a father." Lloyd said and we were in shock.

"Lloyd,do you have any idea what you just said?!You-" I spoke up but Lloyd cut me off.

"I know exactly what I said.Garmadon can keep Harumi and I'll stay alone forever." Lloyd said.

"You're not alone,Lloyd.You have me,your friends,and your uncle!You are not alone,son." Misako cried and hugged Lloyd again.

Lloyd turned to me and suddenly, he got his sparks back.

"I do have a father." Lloyd said and Misako and I both smiled.

But Lloyd was running to me and hugged me, Misako and I were in confusion.

"Father." He called me and Misako and I were in shock and confusion.

"What do you mean,Lloyd?" I asked.

"You're my father.Not Garmadon." Lloyd said and I was beyond shock.

"But,Lloyd.I'm your uncle,Garmadon is your father." I said.

"No,he's not." Lloyd said.

Misako and I shared the same look, we were in confusion, shock, and worries. We had no idea where it came from. Lloyd suddenly saying that I am his father and not Garmadon. He said it after he said that he did not have a father. 

Misako walked to me and Lloyd and placed her left hand on his right cheek.

"Why don't you go join your friends?I need to talk to Wu." She said.

"Ok." Lloyd replied and left the room.

"Misako,did what happened...just happened?" I asked, wasn't able to process anything.

"I think so." Misako answered.

"Did Lloyd actually just call me....his...father?" I asked, still wasn't able to process.

"I think you heard him right." She answered.

"Garmadon is going to kill me." I sighed.

"I don't think he will.Because..." She said and took a deep breath.