o fuck no!

r rated towards the end

brea pov

brea-*its been a month since ive gotten shot.my arm is better and now theres a slight problem.for some reason i feel like roc royal is hiding something from me.i dont know what it is but i can see that its effecting him.i felt him get out of bed so when i heard the shower going off i got up and grabbed his phone.i saw that he had a girl named paula number.whos paula?i looked through the texts and i saw that she sent him a picture of her naked.i couldnt see her face but i bet its her.i heard the shower stop and i put his phone down and jumped in bed.he walked in the room and looked at me.*

roc royal-hey baby.

brea-hi.*he walked over to me and kissed me sweetly.i smiled and he smiled.he walked over to his phone,looked at it and then he walked away from it to get ready for work.i watched him get dressed and wehn he was done buttoning his shirt he looked at me.*

roc royal-can you do my tie?*i got up andpicked a black tie.i wrapped it around his neck and made the knot.i had half a mind to choke him with it but i wanted to get him later.after i was done he bent down and kissed me sweetly.*is something wrong?*i shook my head.he pulled me close and wrapped his arms around my waist.*i want to take you out tomorrow night ok?*i nodded my head and he kissed my head.*

brea-have a good day at work.*he smiled and walked downstairs.when i heard the door close i took a shower and put on black jeans,blue tank top and black and blue nike shoes.i ran downstairs and grabbed my purse.i grabbed my keys and drove to his office.when i got there i looked at the time and it was 10am.this is a good time.*i got out of my car and walked inside.*

check in-hi.how may i help you?

brea-yea,on what floor does roc royal work on?

check in-the 5th floor.your roc royal's girlfriend?

brea-yes.my name is brea.

check in-o wow you are pretty.he talks about you all the time.*i smiled and walked to the elevator.i took deep breaths to calm mysef because i did not want to cause a big scene if it wasnt necessary.UGH!this fucking elevator isnt moving fast enough.when the doors opened i walked out of the elevator and i saw everyone working.i walked down and saw roc royal on his computer.i walked to the door and knocked on it.he didnt look up at me.*

roc royal-yes?

brea-hi.*he looked at me and he looked shocked.i smiled and waved at him.he got up and hugged me.*

roc royal-hey.what are you doing here?

brea-i just wanted to see what you do all day since i basically do nothing.i was really bored.

roc royal-o cool.come have a seat.*i sat near the window of his office and he sat in front of his computer.*you look cute.did you plan to wear my favorite colors?

brea-not really this was ironed.dont let me disrupt you.go ahead act like im not here.

roc royal-thats really hard but ill try.*i smiled and he did his work.a few minutes later paula walked into his office.*hi paula this is my girlfriend brea.brea this is my assistant paula.

brea-paula since when did you work here?

paula-i just started.brea you two...*i nodded my head.i saw her face turn pale.she turned around and i got up to go after her.roc got up and grabbed me.*

brea-roc let me go or i will embarrass you infront of everyone.*he stared at me and pulled me away from paual.*

roc royal-whats wrong?

brea-are you having an affair with paula?

roc royal-no.im not with paula im with you only.why would you ask me that?