Try:A Roc Royal Love Story(sequel to smile)

unknown pov

******-*i walked into my room and looked at the different pictures of her.she's so beautiful and she grew up lovely.i just need her here so i can marry her.i cant wait to have her in my bed every night.i put up my newest picture of her with the rest and smiled to myself.in this picture shes smiling at the park with her daughter mona.shes a beautiful little girl too.you will be mines brea brown.i kissed the newest picture of her and laid down on my bed to look at the pictures.all of her pictures are posted on a wall in front of my bed where my tv used to be.ever since brea came into my life shes all i think about and all i want to see everyday.i will have her for myself.*

brea pov

brea-*i woke up to my alarm going off.i opened my eyes and smiled a little.i turned it off and walked downstairs.i started making breakfast for everyone and when i was done i looked at the time.it was 6:30am.i set the table and brian walked downstairs fully dressed.*hey brian.

brian-hi mom.*he walked over to me and kissed my cheek.hes 15 now and hes a good student.todays his last day of school and when he goes back hell be a junior.mona walked downstairs half dressed.she had on a shirt with a duck on it,her school skirt,knee highs and fuzzy slippers.her last day is today also.shes 10 and shell be going to 6th grade when she goes back to school.*

brea-mona whats up with the clothes?

mona-i didnt want food on my uniform.*i nodded my head and roc ran downstairs.when he got to me he picked me up and kissed me.*

brea-good morning to you too.*i smiled and he smiled.*

roc royal-good morning.*he kissed my cheek and walked to the table to eat.i sat next to him and made myself a plate.when we were done breakfast i fully dressed mona and they went with roc to go to school.when everyone was out of the house i showered and dressed in blue shorts,white tank top and blue jordans.i got in my car and drove to danielles house.when i got there i knocked on her door and she answered.i walked in and we walked to her den.in her den theres a desk with a laptop on it,a chair with that and a sofa behind the desk.i sat on the couch and she sat at the desk.she opened her computer and clicked on a file when it turned on.*

danielle-i was up half the night trying to figure out who your birth parents were and i found this.*she handed me her laptop and i read the article about my mother.it said she was still living and the place was 200 miles away from where i live,*

brea-so shes my mom.

danielle-shes the one that put you in the foster home but we dont know if shes your mother.

brea-lets find out.

danielle-tomorrow im free so well go then.today i have to fix computers.*i nodded my head and searched through the pics she has of my possible mother.*

brea-thank you danny.this means a lot.

danielle-i know.hows roc taking this?

brea-he doesnt know.

danielle-well that sucks ass.*i smiled and her doorbell rung.i exed off the file and we both ran downstairs to see who it was.a man that was 6 feet tall,brown hair and very muscular was standing at the door.*hi sean.come in.*the guy walked in the house and he looked at me smiling.*this is my friend brea.brea this is my client sean.*i nodded my head and shook his hand.*

sean-can i have my computer done by this afternoon?*she nodded her head and he gave her his laptop.he looked at me and walked out of her house.*

danielle-he gives me the creeps.

brea-why is he your client then?

danielle-i need the money.

brea-no you dont.

danielle-i need something to do.

brea-thats better.well im going to the mall.

danielle-ok.have fun.*i nodded my head and drove to the mall.i got me some clothes,brian some hats,mona some skirts and roc some hats.i picked ones i like since i mostly wear his hats but he wears them sometimes.when i was done shopping i grabbed something to eat and then i drove home.when everyone got home i started cooking dinner for us.we sat down and ate.when dinner was done i put the dishes in the sink and went upstairs to my room.i took my shirt and shorts off.when my shorts were off i felt arms wrap around my waist.they picked me up and started runing downstairs.i was screaming but laughing.out of nowhere i was thrown into the pool in the backyard.i swam to the surface to see roc royal laughing his ass off.then he jumped into the pool with me.*

brea-YOU DICKHEAD!

roc royal-i love you too boo.*he grabbed me and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed me.the kiss was a sweet kiss.it brought me back to our first kiss.i gripped him tighter and deepened the kiss.he rubbed my chin and pulled away.*hi beautiful.

brea-dont do that again or you die.

roc royal-of course you would threaten to kill me.

brea-damn right.dont do shit like that if you want to live.*i kissed him again and he held me by my thighs.i pulled away and splashed him with the water.he laughed and let me go.we had a splash fight.in the middle of the fight he went under water and pulled me down with him and kissed me underwater.i came up and so did he.*we should leave.*he shook his head and i got out of the water.*

roc royal-your just going to leave me?*i nodded my head and ran into our room.i managed to not fall by the way.i put on my pjs and blow dried my hair.roc walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist.*i love you.

brea-i love you too.*i put the dryer down and he picked me up.*what are you doing?

roc royal-nothing.want to take a shower?*i shook my head.*no fun.*he put me down and smacked my ass.then he walked to the bathroom and i heard the shower going.he walked in and grabbed his towel.i put my hair in a ponytail and laid in bed.he came back in the room with a towel on.i smiled and closed my eyes.i felt something soft and fluffy hit my face.i pulled the towel off my face and i felt roc pull me into his chest.*night beautiful.

brea-why do you keep calling me beautiful?

roc royal-your beautiful.

brea-good night.*i kissed his cheek and closed my eyes.*by the way if you throw another thing at me you will die.*he chuckled and kissed my head.then we both fell asleep.*

thats the first chapter of the anticipated sequel to smile.i hope you like it.thats brea>>>>>>>>>>