Sure Thing

"Even when the sky comes fallin', even when the sun don't shine. I still go faith in you and I" 

Summary: Riff and Eloise danced the night away. (love how i almost put Arabella bc i was talking to Charlie earlier about what we should do about the next chapters) that was until all chaos broke loose (yes, yes i know i didn't say the word because I'm not aloud to cuss, dont judge me). 

"ELOISE LILY MADOVANN, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING DANCING WITH AN AMERICAN!?" Bernardo yelled furiously at his younger step sister who was sitting on the small burnt yellow couch in their small apartment with her best friend "What do you think i was thinking?" She replies back sarcastically raising her voice a bit. "We've had enough of your disrespect for one night. Go to your room and don't come out of it until the sun is fully up in the sky." Anita scolds coldly. "Where do you get disrespect from being yourself?" Madison speaks up. "Maybe you should go and stay with Eloise then if you are going to say such things to us." Bernardo adds glaring at both of the young girls. "Fine, I didn't want to see you right now anyways." Eloise replies with a rather irritated yet almost hurt tone. 

-Eloise's Bedroom- 

"What were you thinking Eloise, dancing with an American-" Madison says but was interrupted by the Puerto Rican girl next to her on the twin sized bed "I dont know Mads, i feel like a backstabber." Eloise replies " If you would've let me finish i could have told you how I felt, what i meant to say was what were you thinking, dancing with an American, YOU COULD HAVE  TOLD ME YOU WERE SMITTEN WITH THE BOY!!" Madison replies to the girl excitedly that her best friend finally found some interest in a relationship. "I didn't say that Mads, what makes you think that?" Eloise replies obliviously "First of all you literally danced with a boy for the first time in years, second of all you basically defended him while arguing with your own step brother (if ANY of you make a step bro joke, you will be kicked out of our house. No exceptions) " I DID NOT." Eloise replies embarrassed by her friends so called 'assumptions' about her love life "El face it, you. are. in. love. with. an. American." Madison says to the girl who now had a Scarlett colored blush growing across her face at the thought of the dirty blonde boy. "SEE YOUR EVEN BLUSHING." Madison says squealing after, Eloise sitting on her bed staring at her ceiling for a moment. "Oh my god, Mads, I think I'm inlove with Riff." Eloise says finally putting all the puzzles pieces together. "I TOLD YOU DUMMY!!" Madison says while squealing and jumping around the girls small bedroom with excitement, "Is this what having a sugar rush feels like? If so we should really do this more often" Madison says "Mads how do you have so much energy at 2:00 AM" Eloise says looking more concerned about her friend than her real life situations. "I may or may not have had a few too many energy drinks at the dance..." Madison says to her friend, "Gosh, what am I gonna do with you Madison." Eloise says slightly shaking her head back and forth. "OMG YOU HAVE TO GO AND TELL RIFF HOW YOU FEEL!" Madison whisper yells, trying to keep her friend out of trouble. "I'm feeling pretty bold tonight...care to cover for me?" Eloise says smiling at her very hyper best friend " I wouldn't let you get in trouble, not when you are genuinely happy, so go but try and make it quick, i may have to tell Inez so she can help." Madison says, Inez was rarely ever strict when it came to having friends or going out, Inez just needed to be sure that you would be safe. Inez also wasn't too much against being friends with Americans, in fact she had a few herself. 

-Small Time Skip-

"Eloise what are you doing here this late at night?" The familiar blonde boy asked the Puerto Rican girl who was stand outside of his front door to his apartment "I need to tell you something Riff" The girl says in between panting because she was running down the streets, which wasn't very easy to do in heels. "Well are you waiting for the grass to grow or?" The boy says "The grass has already grown bicho raro." (weirdo) "Yeah, yeah get to the point please it is below 30 out here" The boy replies "Basically, i think i like you." The brunette girl says slowly to the slightly taller boy in front of her. "Aw, Eloise actually likes people, that's nice." Riff replies sarcastically "No I like-like you..." Eloise replies  "El, if you think I don't feel the same, you are very much mistaken." Riff replies. "Welp, guess I was mistak-" before Eloise could finish her sentence she felt the boys lips on hers, it was a gentle kiss, not something you would think Riff would do if you looked at the boy. 

"So you really think we could work?" Eloise asks anxiously "Of course I do." Riff replies "Promise?" Eloise says holding up her pinky, Riff chuckling lightly at her immaturity, "Promise" he says hooking his pinky with hers, gently kissing the girl on the forehead before she headed back home for the night.

~Marie Spills The Tea~

Word Count: 924

IT FINALLY HAPPENED BOYS, MARIE ACTUALLY WROTE A KISSING SCENE. LESSSS GOOO BABYYYYY. ANYWHO WE NEED A SHIP NAME FOR RIFF AND ELOISE. HAPPY READING LOVIESSSS