Introduction :)

Hello! My name is Marie and welcome to Under My Skin. I dont usually write enemies to lovers but I'm gonna try so if its crappy I'm very sorry. I will not be writing any smut, lemons, limes etc.

In a few moments I will be going more in depth with Eloise and her backstory! 

My social media accounts are:

Newsies/TMD/My Girl/ more random movies tiktok: flqherty

POV tiktok account i share with a friend: timerpovvvvssss

Aesthetic tiktok account I share: daisy__vibes

Art tiktok account i share with friends that I literally never post on: ibis.____.paint.____.x

Shifting tiktok account: bookworm.mars

If you have any questions that i have not answered on my page in my bio please comment them below! <3

Eloise's Backstory

Eloise was born with the parents of Miguel and Inez Morales but Inez was not Eloise's biological mom. Eloise's mom, Mira Jacobs. Her mother is American, Therefore Eloise is also mostly american. Bernardo and Eloise get along pretty well, her dad on the other hand isn't a very good guy. They dont get along but Inez is very nice.

Eloise is 19 years old

Eloise is not very girl she doesn't mind wearing skirts sometimes though.

Eloise is also very stubborn, she also knows how to fight and stand up for herself, being with her dad for so many years she had learned karate and self defense from a friend she had in Puerto Rico when she lived there with Her dad, stepmom, and step brother.

Welcome to Under My Skin. Enjoy :)

~Marie spills the tea~

Word count: 328

Cast list will be  posted next!

I'm going to be keeping the chapters in my drafts until I've finished the book because i tend to hyperfixate things. :))

I do not own any characters I use except for Eloise, Miguel, Inez, Mira, and Madison and their backstories. All rights for any other characters i use go to Stephen Spielberg and the West Side Story movie 2021.