Something About You

"She looks just like a dream, the prettiest girl I've ever seen" 

Summary: Riff came by the shop the next day and asked Eloise to go to the dance with him, Eloise was stubborn at first but she eventually said that she would go. Riff walked out of the shop that day looking like he had just won the lottery. This chapter takes place at the dance, the dress above is the dress that Eloise is wearing. Happy reading! -Marie

-Riff's POV-

Once I got to the mixer my eyes scanned the room for Eloise, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Eloise standing there in a beautiful light green dress with flowers sewn in it and her hair in a ponytail with a matching green ribbon tied into a bow. I was speechless.  She looks just like a dream. "Wow, you look stunning." I say trying to form the right words. The prettiest girl I've ever seen. "And you actually looks decent for once." She replies. Right, forgot she has that kind of humor. "Come on El dance with me its our favorite song from when we were kids!" I see a brown-skinned girl in a short red dress with roses sewn into it just like Eloise's. "Ok give me a minute Madison." Eloise replies. " I guess I'll see you later then?" I ask her "For sure." She replies walking away, taking her friends hand. 

She looked like she was from a cover on a magazine. 

~Marie Spills The Tea~

Word Count: 258 

2nd CHAPTER DONE LETSS GOOO AHHH, I'M SO HAPPY WITH THE WAY THIS CHAPTER TURNED OUT!!  BTW INSPO FOR MADISON'S DRESS BELOW ⬇️ 

Except the glitter is replaced with rlly dark red rose petals. :)))