Chapter 6

It's morning now and the puppies and I walk across a road, and we finally made it to Dinsford, a lab came running towards us.

"Shota, I got a ride home for you." The lab says.

"A ride home? (Y/n), did you hear that?" Shota exclaimed.

"For all of us?" I asked.

"You mean we don't have to walk any more?" Tsu asked.

"If we can manage it. We'd better hurry." The lab said and ran off.

"We got a ride home! Come on, kids." I yelled for the pups in the back.

"See that van down the street. It's going to London as soon as the engine is repaired. And there's room for all of you." The lab said, and a black car came down the street.

"Shota, it's Tomura," I said and Tomura drove by the window and we ducked down.

"Yes and Twice and Toga," Shota whispered.

"How will I get to the van?" I asked.

"I don't know, (Y/n)," Shota answered.

"Mom, Dad," Izuku said, he was covered in ash. "Kacchan pushed me in the fireplace."

"Deku pushed me first." Katsuki was also covered in ash too.

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Enough! Both of you just, please stop!" I shouted at them. They both stopped and sat down.

"Wait, (Y/n) I've got an idea," Shota said and jumped in the ashes.

"Shota, what are you doing? We have a very serious-"

"Look, I'm a Labrador! We'll roll in the ashes. We'll be Labradors."

"Come on, kids! Roll in the soot." Shota said and started to dig.

"You mean, You want us to get dirty?" Tenya asked.

"Did you hear that, Tokoyami? Dad wants us to get dirty." Shouji said.

"Mother, should we?" Mina asked. I was about to answer when I got hit with ash. All the pups gasped and looked at their father, who was smirking at me.

"Pups, I think you know what to do." I said and they playfully growled at Shota and jumped on him and started getting messy.

"Good job guys." Shota laughed and smiled at the pups.

"I'm ready."

"Me too!"

The pups ran to the exit, Denki ran out but was only half done.

"Oh, wait, Denki. You're only half done." I said and grabbed his tail and playfully tossed him in the ashes. He came back out and ran back in line. The lab led them out to the truck.

"Shota, I'm so afraid." I said and Shota nuzzled my cheek, the lab started putting them in the truck.

"Well, so far so good. Come on, (Y/n). Better get on your make-up. I'll go ahead with the next bunch."

He led the next bunch to the truck and I rolled in the ash, I got up and led the others out.

"Hurry, (Y/n). The van's about to leave." Shota said and ran off.

Shota got on the truck with the puppies and I went back for the last group when I saw Toga and Twice trying to get in the shed.

"Come on, Toga." Twice said and they ran to the back. I ran through the hole and got the others.

"Hurry kids." I said and ran out with the pups. Tomura's car almost hit us when he stopped and we walked by him.

"Come on, Run on ahead." I told them and they went to the truck. Tomura watched us as we walked.

"He's watching us, Mom." Ochako said.

"Keep going." I whispered to her. The water from the roof started falling on us and the ashes were coming off. I looked at Tomura in fear.

"It can't be! It's impossible!" He said and looked in the mirror at the truck.

"Run for it!" The lab yelled and we started running for the truck that was pulling away!

"Toga! Twice!" Tomura shouted and honked his horn.

I grabbed Ochako, jumped from the back and handed Ochako to Shota and climbed in.

The road was bumpy and the pups were sliding everywhere. Tomura started following us.

"Shota! There he is, Tomura." I yelled and Tomura started pushing the van off a cliff. We lost him when he fell in a ditch. I looked up the hill and saw Toga and Twice, and then Tomura hit us from the back. Shoto fell out and I grabbed his tail.

"(Y/n)! Watch out!" Shota shouted. Toga and Twice ran into Tomura's car and they fell down the hill. I fell back into Shota lap, and we both checked the pups and sighed in relief. 

Third POV

"You've seen his kind of eyes, watching you from underneath a rock Tomura Shigaraki, Tomura Shiga-" Hizashi turned off the radio, sighed. Anita was putting ornaments on the Christmas tree.

"Hizashi, after all, that's your first big hit. It's made more money than we ever dreamed of." Anita said.

"Yeah, I know. I still can't believe that Shota and (Y/n) would run away." Hizashi said and sighed, he missed his best friends and the puppies.

"Here's a bit of Christmas cheer for you, if there's anything to be cheerful about." Recovery Girl said and wiped her nose with a tissue. "Sometimes at night I can hear them barking." A distant bark barked. "But it turns out I'm dreaming."

And a closer bark.

Recovery Girl ran to the door, and opened the door and black dogs came in.

Shota tackled Hizashi to the ground and (Y/n) tackled Anita on the couch.

"They're covered with soot!" Recovery Girl giggled. "Look, here's Izuku!"

"Shota, boy, is that you?"

"(Y/n), my darling!" Anita said and hugged (Y/n).

"And Katsuki, and Shoto, Ochako, Tenya. They're all here, the little dears.'' The Recovery Girl giggled and wiped the soot off the puppies. "And look a whole lot more!"

"Look, Anita, puppies everywhere." Hizashi gasped.

"There must be 100 of them!" Anita gasped. They started counting all the puppies.

"And 15 plus two, 101!" Hizashi finished.

"101? Where did they all come from?"

"We'll have a Dalmatian plantation." Hizashi made his way to the piano, and started playing.

"We'll have a Dalmatian plantation. Where our population can roam. In this new location Our whole aggregation. Will love our plantation home."

Shota and (Y/n) started howling with the melody and the puppies started yipping too.

"Dalmatian plantation home!"

More dogs started barking until all the dogs of London joined.

The End.