Chapter 3

2 Months later Y/n POV

Shota and I were watching TV in the living room with the puppies, and we heard Recovery Girl walk in with a bag, of course being puppies, they ran off to see what it was.

"Wait 'til you see what I've got for you in this bag. Ha!" Recovery Girl laughed at the puppies.

"What is in the bags momma?" Tenya asked, he had black spots, like his father with black rings around his eyes.

"You'll see, darling." I said, then Hizashi and Anita came in.

Hizashi opened a case and inside was a collar, that was yellow and had a lot of sparkles on and a tag that said 'Yuuga'

"Yuuga, look," Anita called, Yuuga ran over to her and sat down like a good boy. I looked at Shota and saw his eyes tearing up.

"Are you crying?" I asked.

"No, no, yes, they're growing up, shut up." Shota whispered-shouted at me, I licked his cheek and looked back at our pups.

Anita put the collar on Yuuga and kissed his forehead.

Hizashi grabbed one. "Tokoyami?" Tokoyami walked over and Hizashi put the black collar on.

"Jirou?" Recovery Girl called for Jirou who was listening to the Christmas music, waddled over and Recovery Girl put the collar on.

Hizashi grabbed another "Tenya?" Then he got his collar.

"Izuku?"

"Eijiro?"

"Shoto?"

"Katsuki?"

"Ochako?"

"Tsu?"

"Mina?"

"Shouji?"

"Momo?"

"Sero?"

We heard this leaking sound and looked over at Denki, who has been having some bladder problems.

Both of our pets sighed.

"Denki." They said at the said time. Shota and I just laughed and smiled.

After everyone got their collars we all relaxed and watched the show 'Dogmight.' He is the pup's idol.

"Come on, Dogmight."

"Go get him, Dogmight."

Shoto started barking at the TV.

"He'll get that dirty ol' horse thief," Izuku said. I don't know why but he loves Dogmight and wants to be like him someday.

"Old Dogmight's the greatest dog in the whole world," Momo said.

"He's even better than Dad," Katsuki exclaimed, eyes never leaving the screen.

"No dog's better than Dad," Ochako said and looked at Shota, who was smiling at his daughter.

"What's he going to do, Dad?" Denki asked who was on Shota's head.

"Shh. Let's just wait and see."

"Look at him run, the old coward," Sero yelled.

"That old dirty Furbag!" Katsuki yelled too. "The yellowed-livered old skunk! I liked to tear his gizzard out." And snarled.

"Why, Katsuki, where did you ever hear such talk?" I scolded him. "Certainly not from your mother." I looked at Shota who was looking everywhere but at me.