Chapter 4

Fat gum and Manual walk up to the gate of the house. Manual hopped off of the large dog and stood on the cold ground.

"They say the ol' place is haunted or bewitched or some such fiddle-faddle." Fat Gum said.

"Fiddle-faddle and rot, sir," Manual said, then climbs up a tree and up to a window, opens it, and climbs in. There is a hole in the wall and walks over to it. There was a puppy that was awake and scratching his ear.

"Psst!" Manual whispered. "Rover. Spotty." The puppy looks at the cat.

"Hmm. What?" The puppy looks at Manual shocked.

"Are you one of the 15 stolen puppies?" Manual asked.

"No, we're not stolen. We're bought and paid for. There's 99 of us all together." The puppy said. Manual rubbed his eyes and looked at all the sleeping spotted puppies.

"How about' that bunch of little ones?" Another puppy said. "They have names and collars. They're not from the pet shops."

"15 of them?" Manual asked.

"We never counted them. They're over by the TV." The puppy from before says.

"I'd better count 'em," Manual said and walked over to the puppies.

"Watch out for the Baduns." The puppy warned.

"Baduns?"

"Those two blokes, Twice and Toga. They're mean ones, they are."

"Hey, look, Toga! Watch me pot His Lordship smack on the conk." Twice throws a dart at a picture, and laughs. "How's that for calling 'em, eh?"

"One, two, three, four, five, six-" Manual whispered.

"Hey Toga." Twice calls.

Toga puts down her bowl of soba and Shoto sneaks up and grabs a couple of noodles and hurries under the couch. Toga went to take her fork and looked down and saw half of her food gone!

"Hey, Twice. Did you-" Twice smokes a cigarette and taps the remains off the side of her bowl.

"Let me see. Six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven-"

"Hey, get down, you runt! And stay down!" Twice yells at Izuku. Toga picks him up and starts nuzzling him and kissing his face.

"Aw. But he is so cute Twice." Toga said, Katsuki looked at Izuku, whose face showed discomfort, 'Help me, Kacchan!' Izuku mouthed to his brother. Katsuki rolled his eyes and started barking at Toga.

"Go on, get out of here or I'll black your other peeper." Toga said and let go of Izuku, and he ran behind his brother.

"Where was I? Nine, three more. Twelve and, One two three. That's 15! They're the ones!" Manual said and felt a hand around his neck, Twice grabbed the cat thinking it was his beer, Manual screeched and jumped away. All of the puppies start barking.

"Blimey!" Twice yelled. "What the Toga, look what we got! A tabby cat!" Twice threw a dart at the cat and laughed. Manual jumped through the hole that he came from and ran.

(Y/n) POV

"What is it, Shota?" I asked Shota, who was listening to the twilight bark.

"Shh. It's the Great Dane. He has news for us. He'll meet us at Primrose Hill." Shota whispered.

"How'll we get out?"

"The back bedroom window. It's always open a tiny bit. Come on." Shota said and ran off. I followed him, we jumped out the window and ran to the hill.