Chapter 25

September 1 9:00

It was early September first and all the Rider children were rushing about trying to get the last few belongings packed, everyone but Hailey, she saw what would happen and was now sat laughing her head off. Before she thought of something of course.

"GUYS!" She yelled and the other three stopped and looked at her, wondering what was so important she yelled, she almost never yelled, that was Harry and Heather's job.

"Yeah Hails?" Heather asked

"I just remembered, we can't be in House Hogwarts this time I was thinking we should all try to get into the same house... perhaps Gryffindor with our parents, it won't be partially hard to befriend them then and no-one would find it weird." She answered and the others nodded, seeing her logic.

"Did you See it Hails?" Neville's naturally small voice spoke up, Hailey nodded.

"Alright, We'll try to be Gryffindors, should be easy." Heather said and everyone nodded before seeing the time and grabbing their trunks and sprinting to the fireplace and, one by one with 15 second delays, flooed to platform nine and three quarters to get the express.

In the month prior, the quadruplet bought everything they would need even getting new owls, none could replace Hedwig, Apollo, Griff or Aurora, but they would need them to send letters, Hailey's was called Danica (Or Dani) at the blank looks she explained it was Latin for the stars, Heather's was dubbed Arianrhod (Or Ari) she explained it was also Latin but was for the moon, Harry called his Hermes (Or Hermi) and Neville named his Archimedes (Or Archi).

The four ran to the train, they didn't have anyone to say goodbye to and they wanted to get good seats. They found the compartment they used in their original first-third year at the historic school, it was empty, they placed their trunks down and took a book out, placed their trunks on the overhead racks along with the owl cages (they were flying to Hogwarts much to their relief), sat down and started to read.

Half an hour into the seven-hour long trip, their compartment door slid open and their stood four boys and a girl with hair the same shade as Hailey's.

"Hi, do you mind if we sit here? Everywhere else is full." She asked and Hailey smiled warmly and gestured to the empty seats.

"Of course, come in;" Hailey started

"May we..." Heather continued

"Enquire to..." Harry added

"Your names?" Neville muttered, finishing the question

They laughed and stated their names as;

"Lily Evans."

"Severus Snape."

"James Potter."

"Sirius Black."

"R-Remus L-Lupin."

"Well, hi! I'm Hailey Po-Rider, these are my siblings Heather Rider, Harry Rider and Neville Rider." Only the Rider children noticed Hailey's near slip-up.

Everyone laughed and the rest of the trip involved a lot of jokes, laughs, games and sweets. Soon they were nearing Hogwarts so the girls shooed the boys out of the compartment so they could change. Before long they were pulling into Hogsmeade Station and crossing the lake to the beautiful, historic castle where they would spend the next seven years of their lives.