Belonging Nowhere.

Disclaimer: I don't own Andy's Apple Farm (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Inspired by Centaurworld. And the Nowhere King twist at the end. Check it out, it's actually pretty good.)

(Hope you enjoy.)

He belonged nowhere, yet they insisted that he belonged somewhere. The group of that friends that pulled him free of his former master left him alone to his thoughts often as they came to check on him. Said it was for his health.

"Heya, Peter!"

"What do you want, Andy?"

God damn he hated that apple.

"Jeez." He grumbled, leaning against the door frame. "The others wanted me to come check on you. Mentioned you haven't been out in three days. Is...something bothering you?"

The look on his eyes told the pumpkin man Andy wasn't good at the comforting thing. If the group had it their way, they probably would've sent Margret instead. She seemed the most sympathetic and easy to connect with about your problems.

"...Fine." He wouldn't tell this apple about the ache in his chest and the urge to return to the barn where they'd rescued him. "I just want to get out of here..."

Peter whined the last sentence. Falling back into the bed, he layed there staring at the ceiling whilst hoping Andy let him go outside. His friends certainly didn't trust him enough without supervision. Afraid he'd kill 'em.

To be fair, he tried killing Andy before. Perhaps this was his personal karma. No leaving without the permission of the people who once had been his victims in attempted murder.

"You almost ended their lives..." Andy replied, uncertain of his decision. "Promise you wouldn't hurt them?"

"Whatever."

Peter closed his eyes, imagining the moments the entity and he were one in the same. The power through his veins, his conscious watching as the separate person controlled him and his body for their purposes, but the feelings of righteousness coursing through his mind, amazing to watch his victims squirm in their last moments before ending their lives on either a sad or happy note.

Sad for him, happy for them. Death released them from the torture the entity craved. Nothing would stop it from claiming what it felt like it deserved. A body. A mind. A soul.

"I do like you, Andy." He smirked, chuckling as he rose from his bed and towered over the apple looking frightened humanoid. He opened his eyes, a newfound emotion casted there. "Your little friends are mutual in their hatred for me. Don't think I don't notice those little comments."

Maybe a new puppet. As much as he hated these people, they were better than the crap he'd endured all these months before their little rescue was staged. Random, but staged. And it all started with little Andy wanting his keys.

"I did give those keys back." He pushed Andy out the door, following behind him. "Has to count for something. You set me free, not fixed me."

Andy sent a concerned glance in his direction. He didn't return the gesture, not bothered if anyone gave a damn about him or not. All he wanted was to leave and never return.

Even if they saved his life, Peter lived a miserable existence. Destined to be hated by his saviours, trapped nearly all hours unless hell forbid he wanted a walk in his own home.