Official Meeting.

Disclaimer: I don't own Andy's Apple Farm (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter

(Hope you enjoy.)

"H-hello? Anybody there?"

Andy nervously called into the barn. Hands clutching the door, he glanced back at friends who awaited eagerly for the same results every time they played this game.

"Guys, are you sure my keys are-"

"Yes, yes!" Claus replied dismissively, waving an annoyed hand at the Apple's question. "I personally saw Felix putting them in there. His pranks are..uncouth."

Andy coldly glared at Felix. The fish shrunk under his enraged expression and merely looked away to avoid the situation. Guilty or not, he found amusement in his antics.

"I did put the keys in there." Felix admitted, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "But they haven't been moved! I wanted them close incase I happened to where I put them! Heheh.."

Felix averted his eyes. Andy could've strangled the fish for his words. If he forgot, then what would the outcome be for him and his living? His house?

His livelihood.

"It-it's fine!" Andy forced a smile. He's supposed to be happy. "Just please don't do it again."

With that, he set off away from his friends and into the barn where Felix placed the keys in an unknown location. He probably should've asked the fish for the spot he out the keys, but Andy didn't want to talk him in his angered state.

They do this every time.

Entering the barn, Andy pushed open the doors and set foot into darkness. Pure shadows. No light could even deep into a place this creepy. As if the light had been banished, the shadows consumed everything existing in the barn.

Andy himself could barely see his hands.

He searched the place a little. Poking around a few objects and lifting others hoping his keys were placed in an easy area to find. Unless Felix decided to give mercy, he knew that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

C'mon. C'mon. C'mon.

He wanted to in and out. A quick search with successful results. Andy had no clue I'd anyone owned this barn. He's never seen a person enter or exit any doors or other entrances that could exist outside their line of vision, but he didn't want to find out.

"Oh, hi there!"

Andy froze at the spot. No, no, no! It was supposed to be a quick search and then getting out quick as possible. Breathing elevating a little, Andy slowly turned to face the person who'd inevitably want to know who broke into their home.

"Hi, look, s-sir?" Andy fiddled with his fingers, swear adorning his brow. "I was just wondering for something my friends took-"

"You lost something?"

There's something off about him. The way Peter stands in the darkness just staring at Andy with such intensity is disturbing. Horrible. Sadistic.

Like he's seeing him. At him. Through him.

"Who-who are you?" He sputtered, speech unintentionally stuttering. "I—I'm sorry, mister! I didn't realise this barn belonged to anyone! My friends threw in my keys and-"

The pumpkin man shook his head. Chuckling gently like it's some big joke, he holds the keys and jingle them in his hands. He has the object Andy desires back to get the heck outta here.

Was it really gonna be easy?

Peter hasn't said a word, yet as Andy approached, he pulled his hand back ever so slightly out of Andy's reach to where he needs to physically jump to even touch them by the chain.

Andy is embarrassed.

"My, my, sugar?" Peter placed on a rich accent, eyes shining in amusement. "Seems we're both in a bit of a pickle. You lost your keys and I have a trespasser on my premises. There's a thing called knocking on the front door. Seemed you forgotten it, no?"

His eyes changed colours, flashing black before returning to the normal shade he's become accumulated with these last few minutes.

Andy doesn't know if that was real.

"Well...Well my friends..." He gesture beyond the front doors. "Threw them in here and I wanted to get them before any trouble brewed. You have them in your hands. That should be enough proof, right, sir?"

Peter twirled the keys in his hands. A circle motion as he examined the contents the keys held. It told him so much about Andy.

He knew how to to drive.

His favourite colour was red, ironically. He happened to like fruit very much, and was a social person with a kind heart.

"You are...interesting, dear Andy."

Andy flushed at the compliment. Was it a compliment? Peter seemed genuine and he wasn't going to question the sudden receiving.

"T-thanks.." He held his hand out. "May I have my keys now? My friends will be worried and I'll do whatever you want, just please don't cause any trouble. My friends already worry about me enough as a burden."

Peter stared through him again. Andy stiffened in response and forced a blank look. If he couldn't see his expression, then he couldn't read him...

Right?

The shadows in the barn curled around them both. The lantern illuminated their presence which chased the darkness to seem powerful than it actually pretended. Even Peter's shadows morphed into a monster with a creepy smile.

The smile matching his.

Peter threw the keys at Andy's feet. Picking up the item, Andy stuffed the keys into his pocket with a relieved sigh. He gave Peter a thumbs up in return for his (thankfully) decent actions.

The pumpkin headed man simply smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Andy."

Andy froze as he started walking off. Turning around, he forced a polite smile. He wanted to be polite even if he happens to be scared.

"Nice to meet you.."

"Peter."

"Peter. Real nice meeting. Gotta go!"

Andy ran out the barn. Panting heavily, he jumped when the doors slammed shut with a bang as he started walking toward his friends.

"Dear Thomas, so kind."

A shadows head and hands stabbed through Peter's back. Placing the hands on its shoulders and the head on his own, Peter's eyes blanked and turned solely black.

The entity mockingly congratulated its inhabited avatar. It considered killing the one who tried cheating the deal, but where's the ruin without pursuing the thrill of the chase.

"Very good, Peter. Great performance."

He was just a vessel.

"The little apple best keep his keys close."

Andy had no idea exactly who he encountered.