Pumpkin Apple Pie.

Disclaimer: I don't own Andy's Apple Farm (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Pairing is Andy x Peter. Andy is twenty and Peter is twenty one. Dunno their actual ages so it's that lol. Also. They looked like in the picture above.)

(Hope you enjoy.)

"Stay away."

They said.

"He's no good for you."

They said.

"He's only using you for his one benefit."

They warned.

And what did he do? He disobeyed. Exploring the places around the farm either landed him a blessing or a curse. He can't back down now.

You can't take back what you started.

Somehow, he ended up talking in the barn with the other. Next thing he also knew they're in in his damn making out like they're teenagers.

What the hell are we doing?

He can't help it. There's something about him that calls Andy. It's drawing him into a force that clawed its way into his mind, into his heart, wrapping around the seals and entering the source of his emotion.

Manipulating them to his will.

And we're here.

Andy has Peter in his bed. Peter. Peter. The pumpkin man his friends absolutely hate for no reason.

Maybe there is a reason.

The voice is always whispering when Peter's coming here to his place. He mentioned it once and the pumpkin man didn't come back for another six months on end. Not until Andy practically begged him on his knees.

"I don't want to hurt you!"

"You already are! He hasn't layed a finger!"

It had taken months to convince Peter to even think of sleeping over (without the permission of his friends of course), them always thinking they had authority over Andy. God's sake he turned twenty just a couple month ago.

Yet they still think of me as a child.

The twenty one year old was sleeping next the insomniac apple. He doesn't know what time it is, but the early rising of the sun indicated it to be pretty late. His mind had tendencies to stay up late thinking the days and nights ahead.

Andy didn't like not knowing course of events.

You like him. It's impressive.

They aren't going to last.

How much you wanna bet on it?

Maybe ten bucks. Hehehehe~

Childish whispers hissed in Andy's ears. These voices have the the tone of an adults, yet the underlaying whine of a child.

Female and male victims voicing opinions.

Andy isn't meant to respond. They only exist to taint. Peter once told him you just have to ignore than. They follow you around for a reaction. And if you give them what they want, they never stop haunting you.