Still first date! And oh, confession!

Walking side by side, Usui and Mia wandered across the hallway, not sure where to go (or so Mia thought).

 “These costumes really make me feel plain.” Mia said as she saw people with cosplays walking around.

 “No you’re not.” he said with a bored tone.

 “Gee thanks! But that compliment never really works.” she said honestly for the first time.

 “What more do you want?”

 “Something that actually works.”

 “Like?”

 “I don’t know Mr. I-am-the-hottest-guy-in-the-world-and-girls-fall-for-me-every -second. Why don’t you figure out something?”

 “Number 1, that name is far too long to remember. Number 2, is that another challenge?” the blond asked as a smirk spread on his lips

 “Depends how you take it really. For me, it’s just a mocking question.”

 “Hhmm ...” Usui went silent for a moment, obviously thinking of how to make this sarcastic, way too smart, kuudere blush.

 “I see you took it the way you like it.” she said and continued staring out the window of the hallway.

 They both stayed in a comfortable silence and didn’t know where they were going until they bumped into the hugely decorated end of the hallway.

 “WELCOME TO THE CUTE COUPLE COMPETITION ENTRY! DO JOIN!” a loud yell was heard, snapping the 2 out of their thoughts.

 “Couple competition?” Mia asked with her left brow raised.

 “We’ll join.” Usui said calmly.

 “Say what?”

 “OK! FIRST CHALLENGE! PLEASE FOLLOW US DOWN THE LOCATION!”

 “Again, say what?” Before Mia got her answer, the 2 already got pushed somewhere else.

 “WELCOME TO THE CUTE COUPLE NOODLE EATING COMPETITION!!!” said an equally loud voice to the one at the entrance.

 “Why do you put cute in front of everything?” mumbled Mia.

 “Because it describes us. Don’t you think so?” the blond whispered seductively in her ear, sending shiver down her spine.

 “OK! CONTESTANTS, HOLD YOUR PARTNER’S HAND! GET SET! EAT!”

 “Aren’t you gonna feed me, Mia Mouse?” Usui said cheekily as he held Mia’s hand tightly.