Just a little bit closer

A bit of note so that you won’t get confused or realize that I’m the crappiest writer on Earth: So this chapter would be a chain of short stories (5cm/s reference) about short moments between Usui and Mia (I don’t know why I call him by his last name but her by first name, force of habit) and some other characters too. Some of these stories are just there because I want it there, some tells you about Mia and her life some was there because it’s an important plot point. Anyway ... Enjoy!

  School production practice:

 “We’ll do the first song, “Marilyn Monroe”. Mia, you’re up! This is your solo, go for it!” the director/drama teacher signaled enthusiastically.

 “Uhm, ok.” Mia said, mentally face-palming to her teacher’s enthusiasm.

 “Yeah Mia! Be a bombshell!” Usui shouted up from the orchestra with a huge smirk on his face, earning a half-hearted sarcastic smile from her.

 Music started, Mia sang, acted and danced with all her grace and charm making everyone captivated - Usui was no exception (in fact, he might be the number one victim). Every time the first violins get a rest in the music, he would focus all his attention on her, sometimes, he was so lost making the other violinist wonder ‘It’s only one bar ‘till they come back in, why isn’t their leader prepared?’

 “Takumi Usui!” shouted the conductor in a funny, sarcastic and mocking tone as the song ended “Horrible, horrible leader!” the whole orchestra laughed but he stared off, the only person that he saw was the petite brunette on stage, discussing the script with the other casts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Amelia meets Misaki:

 Standing at the gate of the school, Misaki scanned every inches of every students who enter the school. Suddenly, the strangest sight came into her view: the perverted alien heart-breaker jerk Usui was walking and chatting with a girl - and the girl was wearing Seika uniform. Not believing her eyes, she decided to stop the couple’s way to question the blond jerk.

 “Hey you jerk! What do think you’re doing?” she shouted at Usui

 “Going to school, didn’t know it was illegal.” he replied coolly with a bored expression

 “I’m asking why are you flirting with this poor innocent girl? If you break her heart, I’ll kill you!” Misaki reached out for Mia and pulled her into a bear hug

 “Actually Prez, he’s my friend, we were just talking.” Mia softly protested as she was squished in Misaki’s tight hug “And also, you’re choking me.”

 “Oh! Sorry!” she released the girl right away, after taking a good look at the strange brunette, she finally asked “Why haven’t I seen you around before? Are you new?”

 “Oh, I’ve been here since junior year.”

 “I can’t recall I’ve seen you. Do you always come early?”

 “No, I climb over the fence to get to class.” Mia said in a sarcastic tone earning a confused stare from Misaki

 “But I check the fence too, climbing over the fence is against school regul-”

 “Relax Prez! That was sarcasm. You do know what sarcasm is right?” Mia explained making Misaki laugh

 “Wow, now I feel so stupid!”

 “That’s kind of the whole point of sarcasm.”

 “Ok, I suddenly feel left-out here. Mia, let’s go, you said you wanted to practice the new song.” That's when Usui decided to poke his nose in.