18. Where do the inspo go?!?

Helloooo...

I am totally in my drama mode today. Or you can say frustrated. I hate the situation I am in and don't know what to do. So, as a solution to heal my wounded mind, I am writing wattlog; hoping that it might help me to be me again or just will clear my head.

You see, right now I am suffering from so-called writer's block (even when you can't categorize yourself as one). The more I try to write, the more un-me it looks. It looks plain and boring to me. Like someone had acquired my body and written it. So, not me. My sister read a piece a few minutes ago and asked why I wrote it. She didn't find my writing familiar. The way I write is lost.

People suffer from this right? But why it is taking so much to get over? Two months is like two months! How on the earth I survived without writing a single word in sixty two days! I have broke my resolution to write 400 words a day. I am being punished!

And ladies and gentlemen, This is the Drama Queen Me!

Granted I was hell busy with work. Banking is not something to take granted for, I have realized lately and wishing to leave it as early as possible (Which means three years. Probation period. Busted!). When I am work, I don't even remember the real Krutika. I hate it. And when I am back from work, sitting in front of the computer is the last thing I want to do. For eight hours constantly, I sit in front of it. No more please. So writing is the last thing I will do. And that's the key reason for not writing. :( :(

I miss me. The crazy, happy, satisfied, dreamy me. Now I see, an angry, sleepy, bored, tired me. I am still young and I want to be young and crazy even when I am 92. (Let's hope I will leave that long or the earth's end won't come.) So, I am unable to decide what to do with this whole situation. I want to write. I want to be myself and I HAVE A WORK!

HELP! HELP! HELP!

If anyone is reading it. Please tell me what to do.

Till then Bye. Have a blast.

Lice life to your fullest

:) :) :)

OH! And btw, I turned 24 last month! Had a great day, met friends, got surprise at 12 and flown myself with self esteem! Hope to have a great year ahead, planning to complete at least one book (Okay it's a joke :P) and start another one (Don't laugh. I am having my moment.)

Anyway, you can wish belated happy birthday and BYE!