My Wattlog.

Hello to al the Wattpaders!

(Or atleast who is reading this.)

Well this is not a story. Not even a fiction. This is something I thought would work for me after going on to painful process of understanding Blogging.

I have tried blogging and had accounts on Blogger and Wordpress. But I failed to understand the whole thing. It was too much to understand for this little soul (and her equally little brain). I mean, I can write but that's not enough when you blog. You need to fix graphic problems, fonts etc etc and make it look nice enough that a reader would stop and read. So, those were the worst attempts of my life and I didn't enjoy it at al. Hats off to all the bloggers!

So, I like writing and Wattpad is something I have loved from my college days. It is easy, simple and you don't need Einstine's brain to publish something here.

So, why not combine blogging and wattpad?

And that's what I plan on doing.

This is my Wattlog. (Wattpad + Blog)

Where I can share my thought, experience and everything that I couldn't while blogging on other sites.

I won't mind if no one reads it but atleast it will help me to accomplish something I failed.

So, hello! I am love_u_lyf and this is my first Wattlog.

Hope to publish more.

Bye. Take Care and Salam Namstey.

Enjoy life to the Fullest.