Chpater 6 [Secrets & Show Time]

⚠Warning!⚠ This chapter contains gore! (There's a warning before gore starts and when it ends!)

Sighing you looked at the papers that lay on your bed. You desperately wanted to grab them and to discover what's the hidden truth.

But you hesitated. Constantly pulling your hand back when it came close to touching the thin papers. What were you scared of? Finding out the truth that you weren't ready for? Finding out something that's even worse than you could ever imagine? You could say it was both of those things.

Slowly sitting down on your bed, taking a deep breath, you took one of the papers in your hand and began reading through the seemingly never-ending paragraph.

"To _____

My dear ____ I'm sending a letter because I don't feel safe sending you a message by phone.

I'm currently under a lot of stress. All of the rumours going around and people nonstop calling me so they could confirm if they are true or not. It is really getting on my nerves.

Not to mention one of the ex-workers making games to prove the 'horrors' of the old locations. Can you imagine? I can't believe that I need to deal with that now.

(TW: Gore starts here)

And plus I can't even began on talking about what happened a few weeks ago.

One of the, now ex-workers was found with his face cut off. The skin of his face was found not far away from his lifeless body in one of the more secluded rooms.

The blood barely washed off. It was a disaster.

(Gore ends here)

His name was Jeremy, only 18.

And now his family wants to sue the company, it's nothing new to us, but it still brings damage to our name.

Anyhow.. I hope you're feeling alright. Write to me back when you can.

-#### ####"

It took you a few moments to realize what you just read, but once you did your eyes widen and you threw the paper to the other side of the bed.

You felt like you were going to get sick. What did you just read?

Taking some time to process what you just learned. You knew that some awful things must have happened in the buildings, Fazbear Entertainment owns but still. This was horrifying.

He was only 18. You couldn't brush that off your mind. That's so young, he didn't get to experience such big parts of his life. It was heartbreaking to think about this.

After enough time has passed and you're sure you're feeling a little bit better, it was time to start analyzing the 'letter'. By the name at the bottom, it was clear that Mr. #### wrote it. To who? That was unclear.

Just by this information, your fears about the horrors of Fazbear Entertainment only grew.

The thing that is bugging you tho is that you couldn't figure out where or when this happened. It could have been years ago, but it could just as well have been a day ago.

This would stay a secret for a while. That was your guess at least.

Sighing, you hesitantly took out the other paper you managed to grab. Starring at the thin white fabric you began reading the neatly written words.

"Dear _____

Recently we successfully saved an old suit we found in an abandoned horror attraction. The condition is awful, but we somehow saved the chip found in the suit. We'll use it for coding in the new game.