Chapter 1 [The Birthday Party]

Just as you were finishing with the final details of your outfit you heard your niece (Y/NN) calling you. "Auntie (Y/N)! auntie (Y/N)! Can you please help me with my hair!" she held her hairbrush in front of her face, as she lazily swung from left to right. You chuckled before answering her "Of course, I, can, c'mere". She excitedly gave you the hairbrush as she skipped over to you.

Taking the hairbrush you started to slowly brush her hair, " So are you excited about the party? " you asked "Of course I am! I can't wait to get to the Pizzaplex! It's going to be so much fun watching the animatronics perform! " she giggled, throwing her hands in the air, you chuckled alongside her.

You were always fascinated by the stories about Fazbear Entertainment and its haunting history. Throughout the years there have been many rumours about child murders that happened in the '80s, it just so happened that all of those killings happened in the Fazbear Pizzerias. The rumour has it that the then co-owner went crazy and killed 5 children in the backroom, plus killing the then owners only daughter, the owner and co-owner happened to be best friends, at least that's what the rumours say. The thing that keeps this whole rumour alive, is that a former Fazbear employee made 6 games that focus on these rumours and prove that they are true. Once Fazbear Entertainment found out about that, they made a whole game just to clear their name, to get rid of the rumours that what they say are "absolutely untrue".

No matter what they might say, you were still very suspicious and you wanted and needed to know the truth, that's why you decided to try and get the job at the Mega Pizzaplex. Maybe then you could finally figure out what's the truth behind the seemingly bright and happy family restaurant.

Finally finishing with your niece's hair, you put the hairbrush aside. " I think that's it? Is there anything else I need to help you with? " you asked (Y/NN). "No thanks! I, really, really love how you did my hair! Thank you auntie (Y/N)" she said, excitedly hugging your leg. "You're welcome (Y/NN)" you chuckled as you hugged her back.

At that moment the voice of your brother could be heard "Come on you two! We want to get there as soon as possible! " he shouted from the living room. Soon enough the three of you were in (Y/B) 's car driving to your nieces birthday party.

[Time Skip]

It has been an hour since the party started, the children were running around screaming and playing. You sat at one of the party tables watching them and making sure that nobody gets hurt, in the meantime you did end up visiting the small museum they had. Unfortunately, you found nothing that could help you figure anything out, granted there weren't many things to help you with your little "adventure" but it was still disappointing. Sighing you decided that you could at least try and see if they are hiring at the moment. Getting up from your seat you walked toward your brother. "(Y/B)? I'll be right back, I'm just going to check if they're looking for more employees to hire" you said putting your hand on his shoulder. "Oh? Oh sure. Be careful tho, don't get hurt" he said, you just chuckled at his statement. "Even tho I don't know how I would get hurt here, I'll do my best" he jokingly hit your shoulder. "Ouch okay, okay I'm sorry. I'll see you soon enough" you laughed before slowly walking off.

As you walked to the front desk you saw a tall, blonde woman sitting at the desk, she looked like she was scribbling something on the piece of paper. Clearing your throat you tried to get her attention, it seemed to work as she instantly looked up. "Is there any problem ma'am?" she asked putting her pen down, "O-oh no, no there is not a problem I'm just here to ask if you guys are maybe still hiring?" you ask nervously fiddling with your fingers, the blonde woman seemed to think for a second or so before she spoke up "I'm not sure that's why you should talk with the owner.. luckily he's here at the moment" before you could respond she got up and walked over to the door to her right, you couldn't hear a lot but you did hear: "Yes sir, they're here for a job application".

The next thing you know, you're inside the owner's office filling out a job application. 15 minutes passed by as he looked over your papers. "Alright (Y/N), I looked over your papers and it seems that you are qualified for the job of a security guard. Welcome to the company" he quickly took your hand, giving you a handshake. You were honestly dumbfounded, it's like everything happened in a blink of an eye, you weren't even looking at getting the job today but hey at least you got it. Walking out of the office you were met with the blonde woman again.

Wanting to introduce yourself to your new co-worker you began to awkwardly start a conversation. "Hey! Uhm I'm (Y/N) it looks like we are co-workers now" you rubbed the back of your neck nervously, silently cursing yourself for being so awkward. The blonde woman looked up at you, "You got the job? That's cool, we need more employees anyway, I'm Vanessa, pleasant to meet you" she stood up and shook your hand "I'm the security guard, for what position did you apply?" she asked crossing her arms. "Oh, me, I also applied for the security guard" she hummed "Well looks like we are going to work together most of the time" you gave her a thin smile "Looks like we are!" at least you knew that, you had someone to talk to while working.

Going back to the party room you saw (Y/NN) jumping around while everyone sang her the "Happy birthday" song. Standing next to (Y/B) you also began to sing. Once the song and cake were over, everyone slowly began to go home, so were (Y/B), (Y/NN) and you. You grabbed some of (Y/NN)'s birthday presents as you walked back to the car, and in a matter of a few minutes, you were all back in the car driving home.
You decided to break the comfortable silence "Oh, by the way, I got the job, I'm the security guard now" you announced "Really? I thought you didn't wanna get the job today" (Y/B) asked looking at you through the rearview mirror. "I didn't but the owner just gave me the job application papers, I filled it out and I got the job" you shrugged your shoulders, (Y/B) just hummed "Ah at least you got the job" you nodded, agreeing with him.

[Time Skip]

Once you came back home you made some dinner for (Y/B), (Y/NN), (Y/GN) and yourself, when it was done you were all sitting at the table enjoying the meal you cooked. " Oh (Y/N), (Y/B) told me you got a job at that mall (Y/NN) celebrated her birthday today! I'm very proud of you!" your guardian said, they were always very supportive of you which you were very thankful for. "Oh, I forgot to tell you? Yeah, I did get a job!" you said taking a sip of your drink. The rest of dinner went by smoothly, you were all just laughing and joking around, when everyone was done with their food and they've gone to their rooms you stayed behind to clean up. While washing the dishes you thought about your work and how you could get more information about what actually happened back in the '80s.

------------
----------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
Alright! First chapter is done! I really hope you enjoyed it! If you'd like feel free to tell me your thoughts in the comments!
Word count: 1357
Lots of love have an amazing day/night/ whatever's the time for you!

- Author💗